Thread: help trouble with mirror | Forums

help trouble with mirror

my computer crashed and i tried reloading silent hunter 4 u boat missions thru gamespy comrade and getting the error message download failed no mirrors available for this file i have my activation key and silent hunter 4 downloaded fine i need help if someone can help me
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello sithlordmaligan,

You say Silent Hunter downloaded fine. Do you get the error message after you try running the game?
    Usually mirrors has something to do with downloads so that is why I am asking.

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual

no this is when i am trying to install the game so i can play it with sh4 i am hitting the install button

I would try downloading it again. I haven't heard to many people having problems with installs. If you try it again and no luck you could try contacting the place you downloaded it from and see if their having any problems at their end.

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual