Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Genius Mappers Wanted for massive project: Introducing the "Deth Qube" series | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

I got another 2 hours in on the Deth Qube map I am currently working on, that will be maybe 8-10 hours so far.
    Just throwing it together as I go - no layout except a central room which I am linking to, in and out from other areas.

The whole map so far is built under a big square block of terrain, I have used the water glitch in several places - this could become quite an insane map, if I can get the playability right then it should be fun, The only way into the map is via ladders at different areas - glitching through terrain get's you into the playable area / arena.

Only used a little over 8000 so far and at 35-40% maybe.
    I don't have a name yet but was thinking Deth Qube Inner Rage (would that fit) ?

I wanted to have it done in time for switching the new site back on but I still have loads to do over there so it might be in the next 4 days when I get it finished - New site we are looking at Midnight Monday when we will switch it on, unless we get done earlier.
    http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?u=977913&type=sigpic&dateline=1408306127
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

oh cool , man your putting in work on that qube! I like the glitch idea, no one has really done one like that before, so itll be set apart from the others in that way! Love the name too, if it fits lol.
    BRING BACK THE LOBBY MP SYSTEM IN FAR CRY 4!

Deth Qube Inner Rage - (Work In Progress

I have not had any spare time to work on this map in the last 2 days, was up until 03:30 this morning working on the new site with supascoopa_ then up early again this morning - (living zombie here I come)

Taylor is porting the site to a new area as the speed was not acceptable for us - hopefully we should have it live soon, I am supposed to be making tutorials up today explaining the new features and site navigation - can't do that until it is back up and running.

I might get a couple of hours on this map later - I looked at all the other Deth Qube maps today and grabbed an image for each one, I hope you are ok with me running a Spotlight on Deth Qube when the new site goes live)

Catch up later - I will keep you posted on the map's progress, the picture is from the main central room with other areas linking into this room - it should be quite insane.

Wow Champ that thing looks crazy! Cant wait to see it finished!

But this is LOW priority, yall need to get that new site up!!!

OK.....This is a public announcement :

All the Deth Qube maps have been moved to a new account and deleted from the MMA account.

You can find all of them at PSN: Deth_Qube

Some of them have received updates to minor issues that have been noticed after playing them.

You will find that the series will continue in Far Cry 3 under the same PSN name.

I got another 4 hours into Deth Qube Inner Rage tonight, now at around 70% complete, I should have this finished in the next 4 days I hope.

Looks like you have something written on the ceiling, view able from the top. Am I right?

Yeah your right Kyle, well spotted - it says MMA when looking up at the ceiling from the right direction.
    I have been working on this some more earlier and could guess I am at about 75% now and have only used around 15000 from the 40000 available.

I have been linking in different areas from the outside and because over 90% of the map is built under terrain you have to ladder glitch to get into the map - but the only way to get the water glitch working is by been under terrain so I put the whole map down there.

I am still hoping to get this finished by the weekend but it is in the middle of the performance meter - OCC could sort a lot of the issues out but I hate using them.

Right on Champ! OCC the crud outta it, I usually can get a map in the red , back into the orange, and orange to green. THere has to be enough walls to insert occ in . Sometimes I install walls or cover ONLY because i need to put OOC in to block the view and prevent the PS3 from drawing the 3d objects behind it.

How did you do the water glitch with the water plance at the bottom of the cube??? I thought that glitch was hopping in the side of the end of one plane of water, when the other plance isnt draw by the system cause its hidden under terrain?

I think I might have answered my own ?...you had to bring the terrain level up in areas to prevent the PS3 from drawing the water in certain grids?!

That briefly explains it, I can talk you through it another time in Chat, the video is by o Razor Tail o his stuff is always top quality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast