Thread: Day/Night Cycle in demo? | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

I just downloaded this and played it for about 2 hours and i am floored. I have been waiting for a game like this for years. This game is going to be so incredibly sick! I would like to thank the developers for putting tons of effort into this. I love all the little things as well as the over all picture. It all adds up into a stunning game! Anyways, I read something about a day/night cycle in the game. Does this happen in the demo? And also how is the cycle ? True to life? or is it sped up? In conclusion lol, this is the best game ive ever played and its only the demo. Im chomping at the bits for this one....
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I just downloaded this and played it for about 2 hours and i am floored. I have been waiting for a game like this for years. This game is going to be so incredibly sick! I would like to thank the developers for putting tons of effort into this. I love all the little things as well as the over all picture. It all adds up into a stunning game! Anyways, I read something about a day/night cycle in the game. Does this happen in the demo? And also how is the cycle ? True to life? or is it sped up? In conclusion lol, this is the best game ive ever played and its only the demo. Im chomping at the bits for this one....

I read about that too, and I think it will only be incorporated in the single player game; Also, I believe it is not on the demo, as for I too have traveled long and far and noticed no differences.