Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes! Check out all the new features and bug fixes done in the game. | Forums

Player Experience Manager
    Hello!

We have a new patch that released today. Please make sure to check post 1 in this thread!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Love the new gift/job collection screen - although everyone please note, after clicking all the 'collects' you want, you must WAIT a few moments for the screen to catch up and refresh before clicking on 'Play'; if you don't let it catch up it'll forget all you've collected and you'll have to start again.

I like the new bubbles for the herb/bakery items showing what's there, too - but with bubbles in general, would you PLEASE fix it so they don't pop up until you mouse over the item they're attached to? Mine keep popping up when I mouse over the space above the item that the bubble would occupy when it opens, and it makes it VERY difficult to work with items placed in that space, with bubbles popping up all over the place - and they're so huge they take up enormous amounts of space, too - couldn't they PLEASE be made a lot smaller?!

And a more serious problem (as in a real bug) - I have three pantries and therefore cookie/candy limits of 45 items - and the game will not let me collect ANY bakery/herb garden items at all, saying I'm over the limit already on ALL of them, even though I'm slightly or very UNDER the limit on most! I suspect someone's hardcoded the limit amount somewhere along the line and forgotten to change it to allow for increases with buildings!

Keep up the good work!

PS actually I have four pantries, giving 45 item limit!

PPS I've now discovered that this refusal to let me collect also extends to carrots and apples - which means when my current (very low) stock is exhausted, I won't be able to play the game any more. Please get this fixed now!!

Quote Originally Posted by BerylMcMillan View Post
    And a more serious problem (as in a real bug) - I have three pantries and therefore cookie/candy limits of 45 items - and the game will not let me collect ANY bakery/herb garden items at all, saying I'm over the limit already on ALL of them, even though I'm slightly or very UNDER the limit on most! I suspect someone's hardcoded the limit amount somewhere along the line and forgotten to change it to allow for increases with buildings!

Keep up the good work!
    I agree this is SERIOUS Please get this fixed! Thanks

I also have this storage glitch. Not able to store anything despite having ample room.

Oh come on - why on EARTH have you suddenly decided that all horse's names have to be just one word and can have nothing but alphanumeric characters, no punctuation or anything else allowed?!

What POSSIBLE benefit can that have for you?! All it does is make it less fun for us because we can't use any name that is more than one word or uses punctuation! Why on earth would Midnight74 be acceptable when names like Son of Midnight or Midnight's Runner are not?!

Come on - be fair, give us back the ability to uses spaces and other punctuation marks - and when you do, give us the ability to change the names of horses born since you made the change, for free!

Since there's no easy way to view a horse's details I'd developed a little code I put on the end of the names, eg (D74*Trf) which means Saddlebred, will go to age 74 before retiring, * means to use for breeding, will be trained to do trotting competitions and is female - and now I can't do this unless I want to put MidnightD74BTrf or something similar, which is considerably less elegant!

Maybe you could give us a dropdown or something from which we could select a horse's name/picture to see their details? if you have more than a dozen or so horses cycling through them using the left and right arrows is very tedious to see their details otherwise!
    Last edited by BerylMcMillan; 06-22-2012 at 12:41 AM.

only buy horse option pops up please make all items in markets to pop up n make it easy for us to buy refer farmville game or make the seasonal items in get now like horses

Any news on when the horse dissapeared bug will be patched?

Player Experience Manager
    Hi all! New game patch yesterday Tuesday June 26th:

Special mentions:
    § Added new horses: Independence and Liberty.
    § Added a "breeding mastery overview"
    § The behaviour of the "Zealous" talent was changed: Now each mastery level requires less training actions
    § Pinky is on Sale half off
    § Several Task rewards were changed
    § There is a new popup that informs the player which item he/she got out of a mystery box
    § Cicatrice and the Angel-Acres-Items were removed from the shop –

Fixed bugs:
    § [Riding pal visit] The user cannot accept the help of a riding pal , if the pal only collects staffing salary
    § [Achievement post] The number in the text is not ordinal
    § [Gameplay] Incorrect behavior is observed when a player creates a trough , after the action icon "WATER" appears
    § [Map][Broncopolis Cup] User rewarded with incorrect amount of prize soft coins
    § [Gifting] The user cannot access the gift section , when the game is played on full-screen
    § [LIVE] signpost buildings upgrades are already unlocked
    § [Saddle dollar] Incorrect saddle dollar get deducted after buying Liberty and Independence horses
    § [All pop-ups] Improper graphical behavior is observed for pop-ups that include more than one page of items
    § [Inventory Capacity] User can't accept the gift if uses Food Pantry to expand the storage capacity
    § [Mastery training] Incorrect behavior has been observed for horses having the zealous talent
    § [Live][Suggestion][ADD - EP] ADD button link should direct to Shop section when user don't have enough energy pack
    § [Live][Daily log-in pop-up] When the user clicks on the 'Get daily return bonus' link , he receives an error
    § [Live][Task - Basics (4)] Incorrect task title appears during game-play
    § [Live][Task - More Power (2)] Incorrect spell in task description
    § [Mastery Level] Horse never get a breeding badge for mastery level 1
    § [Tutorial] The user gets stuck in the tutorial, while attempting to access the new breed mastery tab
    § [Top HUD-FBC] Newly bought horse-bucks packages do not get added to the Horse-bucks tab
    § [Task-bar] Scrolling arrows appears to be grayed out for the first task
    § [Collections] Misleading tool tip appears even after the full wishlist
    § [Buildings] [Stable upgrade pop-up] An incorrect pop-up appears
    § [Achievements] when the achievements section is opened through the breed-mastery tab, none of the achievements can be seen
    § [Breeding]Breeds unlocked using saddle-dollars are still displayed as locked on the Breed Mastery Overview Screen.
    § [Breeding] Incorrect level of the talent is inherited by the foal if breeding is performed ...
    § [Inventory] Task reward item gets stacked beyond its inventory capacity
    § [Beauty salon - Payment] Inconsistent payment currency texture observed in beauty salon payments
    § [Saddle bred - tab] SFX sound is missing for link from Saddle bred tab to bred mastery screen
    § [Saddle bred - tab] Saddle bred mastery tab appears on the game start and intro screen

I don't see a bug fix for the loading issues a lot of us are having. I still am unable to load the game and get stuck on the horseshoe page. I have cleared my cache numerous times and that does not take care of the issue. I am able to play other games with no loading issues so I don't feel it is my computer. Have you identified the problem or is it still a mystery? My facebook url is:

https://www.facebook.com/lois.patchineckley

Thank you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast