Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ghost Recon Commander Weapons, Weapon Skins Problem. | Forums

  1. #1

    Ghost Recon Commander Weapons, Weapon Skins Problem.

    Hey I've been playing this game now for a while, and i should of unlocked 3 of the weapon skins and the weapon.... but when i go on to the Ghost Recon Network website it says i haven't unlocked any? Am i missing something? Also i've checked the FAQ before somebody posts that....

    Edit: I would love to change my username ¬.¬ i made it so long ago when i was immature lol

    Thanks in advance

    Tom
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    lmfao wonderful name. and idunno about GRC unlocks but it acts the same for UPlay unlocks and the "Play GRAW, GRAW2 to get camos" unlocks however it is available in-game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Community Manager Ubi-Mush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    CRC Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    16,742
    This is a known issue and should be fixed tomorrow.

    As for your username, we cannot do that as it is tied to your Uplay account.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

    Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nexolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    1,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    This is a known issue and should be fixed tomorrow.
    Out of curiosity, Mush, will PS3 users be able to get the MP-412 REX?
    It's technically not a code like the other bonus weapons, so I was just curious.

    Regards,
    Nexo
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1
    I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I'm still unable to unlock the skins in GRN after syncing my FB to my Uplay, is this a bug or is there something I'm missing?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    When this gets fixed will it be an automatic transfer or will I have to go to the GCN site and click the "transfer to game" button?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Community Manager Ubi-Mush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    CRC Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    16,742
    We will let you know of any updates.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

    Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Community Manager Ubi-Mush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    CRC Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    16,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexolate View Post
    Out of curiosity, Mush, will PS3 users be able to get the MP-412 REX?
    It's technically not a code like the other bonus weapons, so I was just curious.

    Regards,
    Nexo
    Why do some unlocks work only on 360 and PC ? Why not PS3 ? When will those unlocks be available on PS3 ?
    We work with each of the first party manufacturers to optimize our games for each platform. As a result, unlocks can be different based on the platform and the nature of the unlock. If we have more unlocks available in the near future, we will make sure to let our players now.

    http://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-...rfs/transmedia
    http://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-...rfs/transmedia
    Ubisoft Community Manager

    Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Senior Member Nexolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    1,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Why do some unlocks work only on 360 and PC ? Why not PS3 ? When will those unlocks be available on PS3 ?
    We work with each of the first party manufacturers to optimize our games for each platform. As a result, unlocks can be different based on the platform and the nature of the unlock. If we have more unlocks available in the near future, we will make sure to let our players now.

    http://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-...rfs/transmedia
    http://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-...rfs/transmedia
    Alright, thanks for the info.
    I'm actually picking it up on PC, was just asking for the benefit of PS3 users. =)

    Regards,
    Nexo
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Seeing how the GRC unlocks where meant as unlocks for all systems, why wouldn't you make sure the PS3 could get them before misleading us PS3 players & not allowing us to get the Facebook game link weapons?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •