Thread: Rayman Origins (PS Vita), missing a puzzle piece (number 50). | Forums

Rayman Legends - Twitch highlights with Michel Ancel and the Dev Team

Rayman Legends Next Gen Launch Trailer [UK]

Legends trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Launch trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Rayman Origins (PS Vita), missing a puzzle piece (number 50).

I've completed the game with everything (trophies, medallions, relics and races; even the ghost races) and I don't have the puzzle piece number 50 on the snoring tree; I can I get this piece?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have also collected the platinum trophy. Every level in the game shows that the relics for that level have been collected, yet I am missing number 52 from the left-hand mural. A quick google search shows similar issues reported by other users on other forums. What's going on here Ubisoft?

Missing 32 and 40

Quote Originally Posted by kurtunderhay View Post
    I have also collected the platinum trophy. Every level in the game shows that the relics for that level have been collected, yet I am missing number 52 from the left-hand mural. A quick google search shows similar issues reported by other users on other forums. What's going on here Ubisoft?
    Hi, I'm missing pieces number 32 and 40. I think we are supposed to use near even with "100%" of the gameplay fineshed, to complete all the relics.

Add me on PSN: SkarsMike I'm missing 32 and 40, but I have many others to give as gift, so we can complete our collection.

Please, after adding me on PSN, send me a message on ps vita, for me to know that you play rayman, I don't use this forum very often.

Hey guys,
    Sorry for bringing back kind of an older topic, but I'm having a similar problem. In the very first level where relics are introduced, I found it on the screen, but it's not showing that I have it when I'm selecting levels. I keep seeing this problem with later relics, but not with the very first one... Is this also solved using the Near feature by any chance? Thanks for your help!

EDIT: I figured it out, and I'm an idiot. I'm not too familiar with Near, but if anyone wants to add me, my PSN is Bianco117 and I'll try and help any way I can.
    Last edited by Nesmaster117; 09-17-2012 at 06:33 PM.