Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Was anyone else not enthused by the campaign? | Forums

I thoroughly enjoyed the campaign. It was the longest shooter campaign I've played in a long, long time. I played it co-op and it was great fun to coordinate stealth kills with my buddies. I thought the pacing was great, with good variety between stealth and run'n'gun. The chopper level was disappointing just because it was so predictable, but all in all I loved the campaign.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That's odd. I found the campaign to be the best part. Especially the later levels where they took the reigns off.
    Really hope for more DLC levels like Conviction had, where they throw you some great maps and just let you go.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosIsaac View Post
    That's odd. I found the campaign to be the best part. Especially the later levels where they took the reigns off.
    Really hope for more DLC levels like Conviction had, where they throw you some great maps and just let you go.
    I want this as well.

More missions for the Campaign and mre maps, weapons and gadgets for the MP.

Sorry I'm finding MP a bit disappointing. i was looking forward to this game since Graw2 which i loved thought i'd be getting know all the gamers i met on it again. what happened to the big open maps of graw 2 ? the game is just like MW/Black ops but I must say better gaming than them too many corners to hide around, can't even be bothered to explain how disappointed don't know where to start. would make a big difference if Ubisoft came out with a new map pack like graw 2 you will find that is what most graw fans are looking for. that would be nice!!!

Dissapointed

Hey guys

Im have to say the campaign was not that dissapointing to me.. Maybe because I havent played any of the titles of GR. Im used to the splintercel conviction game where you have choose which enemys to kill and when but stil beeing stuck to a certain path true the levels.

But I have to say after a while the campaign does get boring. I mean they even tell me which gun I should use. Seriously? I mean shouldnt I be making that tactical descision myself?
    And while we are on the subject of the guns I have to say for beeing promised gunsmith experience with 20 mil combinations, I think there are very little good guns in the game. Only one real cool sniper rifle. To less nice handguns and so on.

AAs for the multiplayer experience I have played guerilla mode up until lvl 50 and I have to say its great. I had tuns of fun and it is one of the most addictive experiences I have had in an online shooter for a long time. BUT! But this is when you have found a couple of guys who wanna play... because there is no matchmaking Whyyy??? Omg this cripples the game in so many ways for me. How the hell am I supposed to have 3 other friends buy the game and be online at the same time? Cmon ubisoft..

Also as for the stealth approach I actually had a couple of times where I killed everyone in stealth mode and the game just could not continue because I was supposed to alarm the enemys and they would send a tank or watever. I mean i have spend hours planning so that I would not get spotted and in the end it turns out I wasnt supposed to do it quietly.... How the hell am I supposed to know that... I thought it was my choice!! :@

Same for the Cmpn coop. Sounds great but cant even play it local (?) and have no friends with the game so crap...

Multiplayer just doesnt work for me. The scout weapons are to weak and the characters are not customizable enough. No changing skins to my liking in campaign. No changing them in guerilla. And only face swapping in multiplayer.

Also why are there so little online guns and are the guns different on opposite sides?
    What if I have a favorite gun and I wanna play with it all the time? well sucks for me because I cant...

Al and all I think they tried to do something really nice here but I have to admit I am really trying to convince myself its cool but im struggeling..

But if anyone wants to play guerilla or online coop please add me for a great experience! gamertag: I 0 AnGeL 0 I ( capital i, zero, name, zero, capitol i.)
    Last edited by kleinestrijder; 05-29-2012 at 11:13 PM.

I actually like the campaign a lot more than I expected. The very beginning and the very end were pretty weak, but the rest of the campaign was fun for the most part. Nice use of different environments, interesting maps, and mix of stealth/assault. It was definitely better than the BF3 and MW3 campaigns combined.

The best part is when you are trying to cross from the one ship to the other, and then you drop down and can't climb out. There are ammo boxes down there, just in case you want to reload before you... well, reload. My friend must have reloaded the game 10 times before we finally gave up. Ubisoft has been very helpful in their usual way, by not responding to our problem at all. What a wonderful company! The trained monkeys doing their programming must be making the big bucks!

Good times, good times.

And I also just LOVE the strictly linear mission design throughout the ENTIRE campaign. It's so great NOT to have to find our own tactical pathways, and that the designers have already decided all of our pathways for us. It's so rewarding to have been a die-hard GR fan for 12 years, and now FINALLY we don't have to make any actual choices anymore.

There is no replay in the campaign and no real challenge.
    -Censorship causes blindness-
    -Knowledge is Power-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Ravenous View Post
    The best part is when you are trying to cross from the one ship to the other, and then you drop down and can't climb out. There are ammo boxes down there, just in case you want to reload before you... well, reload. My friend must have reloaded the game 10 times before we finally gave up. Ubisoft has been very helpful in their usual way, by not responding to our problem at all. What a wonderful company! The trained monkeys doing their programming must be making the big bucks!

Good times, good times.

And I also just LOVE the strictly linear mission design throughout the ENTIRE campaign. It's so great NOT to have to find our own tactical pathways, and that the designers have already decided all of our pathways for us. It's so rewarding to have been a die-hard GR fan for 12 years, and now FINALLY we don't have to make any actual choices anymore.
    Sarcasm noted and approved. Agree completely. Feel so cheated

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678