Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft® unveils Far Cry 3 Editions. EMEA & NA (updated 8/5/12) | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Ubisoft® unveils Far Cry 3 Editions. EMEA & NA (updated 8/5/12)

The following is a UK press release, so details / contents of this collectors edition may be subject to change in different regions, or not be available.

London, UK — May 23, 2012 — Today, Ubisoft announced details of the UK Far Cry 3 Collector’s Edition, available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC versions of the game.

This “Insane Edition” includes:
    • A 12cm Vaas Wahine with bobble head!
    • Monkey Business - Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his four unique missions (1 hour additional gameplay)
    • The Lost Expeditions -Two suspenseful action packed missions totaling over 40 minutes of additional gameplay and an exclusive weapon (The Japanese gun)
    • The Hunter Pack – The M700 hunting rifle and its three collector’s skins.
    • The Warrior Pack - A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos.
    • The Predator Pack - Four exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow.
    • An ‘Insanity Guide’ containing hints and tips to help you survive the island
    Far Cry 3 releases on November 29th in UK. For more information, please visit:http://far-cry.ubi.com/far-cry-3/en-gb/home/index.aspx

The Far Cry 3 Insane Edition is available to pre order now from the Ubishop:http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/ht...hemeID.8605700

About Ubisoft:
    Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2010–11 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1.039 billion euros. To learn more, please visithttp://www.ubisoftgroup.com

© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, the Ubisoft logo, Ubisoft Massive, and the Ubisoft Massive logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Based on Crytek’s original Far Cry directed by Cevat Yerli. Powered by Crytek’s technology “CryEngine”.

KINECT, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.

“PlayStation” and “PS3” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Video content NSFW and contains swearing.

8/5/12 NA Editions-
    Far Cry 3 releases on December 4th in NA. For more information, please visit:http://far-cry.ubi.com/far-cry-3/en-gb/home/index.aspx

Far Cry 3 has a different purchase bonus depending on what site you pre-order from. For full Pre-Order details please choose a retailer from the list here-
    http://far-cry.ubi.com/far-cry-3/en-US/order-now/
    Pre-order bonus's, details and contents may be subject to change in different regions, or if no longer available from selected retailer.

Standard Edition (360, PS3, PC)
    The Standard Editions includes the following-
    • Far Cry 3 Game
    Pre-order bonus's from selected Retailers -

Gamestop Pre-Order Bonus-

Amazon Pre-Order Bonus

Best Buy Pre-Order Bonus-

UbiShop Pre-Order Bonus- (PC Download Only)-

The Deluxe Edition (PC)
    The Deluxe Edition includes:

• Far Cry 3 Game
    • The Monkey Business Pack: Meet Hurk and his explosive bomb-carrying monkey in four heart-pounding missions and get two bonus ways to humiliate your friends in multiplayer
    • The Lost Expeditions: Discover the secrets of the island's lost World War II ruins in two suspenseful action missions, and unlock the power of a shotgun in a one-handed flare gun in multiplayer.
    • The Warrior Pack: Strike fear in your enemies with an exclusive dagger and get an early unlock of the tattoo editor in multiplayer.
    • The Predator Pack: Hunt four ferocious animals with the M-700 Predator Rifle in single-player and silently kill opponents with the unlocked Predator Bow in multiplayer.
    • Also included: the Survival Guide (pdf file): Discover unique artwork and insider information to help you survive the insanity of the island.

Last edited by Black_Widow9; 08-06-2012 at 12:18 AM. Reason: updated
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    Is there an electronic download only for this version ?

is this just for uk?

trailer: http://bit.ly/L6F9Ev

plz bring that collector’s edition to Australia plz i love far cry.. and i need that

That's amazing news! The "Insane Edition" is just what I hoped it'd be! I'll definitely buy this! Thanks a lot, Mr_Shade!!!
    Here's hoping that a soundtrack CD and an art book will be published as well.
    And please post some behind-the-scenes / making-of featurettes to YouTube!

Quote Originally Posted by serjro2012 View Post
    is this just for uk?

trailer: http://bit.ly/L6F9Ev
    its for whole europe.
    i think its even europe only when i get the tweet of ubi right

THATS TOO COOL-can u still get it in america??
    D.G.A.F'n all day long!!

Hi im DECEPTION4, im a very DETERMINED GAMER on a mission to unite all farcry map makers IN GAME--- find me on FARCRY2/X-BOX hosting TDM[FONT WITH 20 HIGHLY DETAILED FAST PACED FUN MAPS there are now 18+map makers in my group who are all active farcry2 mappers

Im not a sensitive person so please leave feed-back i:

my lobbys fill quickly so dont hesitate to join--please be respectful teamkilling AND unnecessary voting will get you BANNED!!

---- ANY MAP MAKER ON X BOX 360 CAN JOIN OUR MAP MAKING GROUP------MAP-MAKERS-UNITED----- or MMU
    GUIDE LINES CONSIST OF
    #1 positivity & respect
    #2host other members maps as often as possible
    #3place a short message about MMU on your profile or bio
    #4HAVE FUN
    hit me up if u LIKE the idea and i will then down-load all your MAPS

TRY MMU MAPS FOR A GREAT COMPETITIVE OR EXPLORATION EXPERIENCE
    the choice is yours

DONT HATE RELATE-----MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT---your farcry friend DECEPTION4

Very nice - getting all the DLC / Bonus Packs in the same box / place is a good move.
    If the price is right I will certainly pick this up for sure - The only way I would not is if it is all cheaper to but it separate minus the bobble head thing and the survival guide as I don't need them.
    Thanks for posting - this is what people have been after hearing.

Just clicked the link to see its £59.99 on console and £49.99 on PC
    Last edited by LAMBCHOP1972; 05-23-2012 at 01:35 PM.

Is it gonna be available in normal UK retailers like gamestation and such?

Can´t believe it, my dream come true - all pre-order packs in one buy. Thanks Ubi!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast