Thread: Ubisoft® unveils Far Cry 3 Editions. EMEA & NA (updated 8/5/12) | Forums

Thank you very much.

iiiNero's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mr_Cataluchi Go to original post
    Will this be available in the U.S.? This is exactly what I've been wanting.
    Ubisoft on twitter says its Europe Only
    https://twitter.com/Ubisoft/status/205221296706039808

hamboarger's Avatar Member
    Holy s***, this Insane edition is indeed insanely awesome! Apparently Ubisoft listens to their customers, that's what we want: all the pre-order bonuses and the trategy guide.
    The only thing I don't like is the Vaas bobblehead, I prefer to have a making of DVD and artbook.

Sadly this is for UK (and EU) only.

Ubi, please release it in US, and I'm willing to shell out $100 for this insane edition.

Viragoxv535's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Originally Posted by DapperHayden Go to original post
    I am not a Ubisoft Rep but it seems that this video is a CGI video. If not then it will be a Cinematic.
    No way, it is not CGI

hamboarger's Avatar Member
    A gamer asked in a forum:

Does it come with the definition of insanity?

Where is the key French?
    They should give free access to all the DLC (if) arise after the release of the game!

Originally Posted by Viragoxv535 Go to original post
    No way, it is not CGI
    I am aware that the trailer isn't CGI, but there are certain individuals who insist that it is, regardless of what Mr_Shade said. Would it be possible to get an official answer from the developers? I know it's a lot to ask for and I apologize if I'm too direct.

Viragoxv535's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Originally Posted by Not-impressed Go to original post
    I am aware that the trailer isn't CGI, but there are certain individuals who insist that it is, regardless of what Mr_Shade said. Would it be possible to get an official answer from the developers? I know it's a lot to ask for and I apologize if I'm too direct.
    Even without any developer's confirmation should be obvious that because is a simple scene, so it's much cheaper doing it with a real person and a camera rather than CGI.
    I guess no one even thought why Vaas says to keep the head down? That would show Mando's face

Originally Posted by Viragoxv535 Go to original post
    Even without any developer's confirmation should be obvious that because is a simple scene.
    I agree that it is obvious. But still, I would like an official answer if at all possible.

DapperHayden007's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    "quote from forum rules"
    [No bumping
    Making short posts made with the sole intention of keeping posts near the top of the forum is called “bumping”. This raises forum traffic and clutter unnecessarily and moves more active threads down the page. As such it is not allowed and may result in the thread being lost and persistent offenders may have their posting privileges removed.]

Bumping a post violates the forum rules. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663844-Forum-Rules The only thing I can advise you to do is send a private message to UbiTimS