Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Splinter Cell 6 info in GRFS. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by hastings84 View Post
    Name dropping.

Ghost Team Commanding Officer - "Sam Fisher was in Nigeria".
    Ghost Team (together) - "Ohhhhhhhhh"
    Not as blatant as that.

I meant more along the lines of mentioning the main organization of each game (like Rainbow, Ghost Recon, Third Echelon or HAWX).

Also, isn't it implied that the CIA generally doesn't have a good relationship with the NSA in the Splinter Cell universe? I don't see how or why a NSA sub-agency can be considered a CIA asset in that context. If the line had been "the NSA already had an asset in country" then I could see how that could be construed as a reference to Splinter Cell. But I don't think this is.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shobhit7777777 View Post
    Pffft...if Sam Fisher was in Nigeria, the Ghost would find an empty camp, the guards with all their necks broken or shot in the head and no sign of Makaba.
    The Ghosts would probably get killed, too. Sam is kind of an arse sometimes.

I'm on the third mission now, and nothing about "Megiddo" per se, so far. Like I said about the plot - even though it's sort of non-original, it still unfolds in intelligent ways. Like a VIP extraction, who gives up names, and linking names to other illegal arms dealings around the world. NOT original, but still interesting, IMO. Regardless, linking the stories into all TC games would be a great thing for fans of each series, who want to take in all areas of "the battle".

I'm really trying to take my time with GRFS, and not blow through the campaign in 1-2 days. But there is so much meat on the GRFS plate - I can only hope SC6 has the same amount of content

Edit: The SCC camo is black, with the yellow 3E logo plastered all over. I'll get you a picture tonight, if nobody else beats me to it.
    Thx for answering that man, I remember Beland saying before how they are trying to get the whole Clancy universe together, but maybe that changed due to long development cycle, or maybe they couldn't do it, or Ubi refused, we will see, we will see.

Name dropping.

Ghost Team Commanding Officer - "Sam Fisher was in Nigeria".
    Ghost Team (together) - "Ohhhhhhhhh"
    "ooooooooooooooh" LOL

Pffft...if Sam Fisher was in Nigeria, the Ghost would find an empty camp, the guards with all their necks broken or shot in the head and no sign of Makaba.
    who said the Sam was ever anywhere ?!, No one lives to tell the tale

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    Lmao. This made me laugh out lout, at work.

Also, I think these "long development cycles" are just what the TC universe needs, to sort of organize itself. Gives the writers time to really solidify where they want the games to go. I think it's a good thing. I've always said, I don't mind long dev-cycles, as long as the end product is super-quality. And so far, GRFS is great quality, (minus some stupid glitches), so I'm more than happy.

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post

He told me

I'm Batman, y'know

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

He told me

I'm Batman, y'know
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw you dressed as Robin!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_117 View Post
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw you dressed as Robin!
    Undercover Op

I'm Batman

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Undercover Op

I'm Batman
    One can never be certain without checking for ones self.

Lmao. This made me laugh out lout, at work.

Also, I think these "long development cycles" are just what the TC universe needs, to sort of organize itself. Gives the writers time to really solidify where they want the games to go. I think it's a good thing. I've always said, I don't mind long dev-cycles, as long as the end product is super-quality. And so far, GRFS is great quality, (minus some stupid glitches), so I'm more than happy.
    Indeed I don't mind it either, though I like focused long development cycle, the one where the game is the same, not changed all together.

He told me

I'm Batman, y'know
    yeah tell me about it.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

@Hastings
    Is that what the camo is? It looked kinda like yellowy tiger stripe to me. Guess I was paying more attention to busting noobs!
    Tried to join after my mission ended but you were full. Hitting campaign again in a bit.

@5Freedoms
    Not blatant reference to SC6 but it really echoed the 'nature' of SC work. Really was the first thing that popped into, and then out of my mind. Also, a CIA asset doesn't have to be directly employed by the CIA. They do have affiliates.

@All
    The mission briefings are really old SC style IMO, real briefings with intel, objective assignments etc. Too cool.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast