Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate this world | Forums

I hate this world

WAH WAH WAH, All you see on these forums, a bunch of **** hurt unemployed losers.

Go **** yourself

No point making any logical points or attempting to combat these ****ing morons.If you don't like the game that's fine, but why must you morons always visit the forums and start a period post?

Get a ****ing life losers

EDIT: I just don't get what goes through your ****ing head? When I bought modern warfare 3 and ABSOLUTELY hated the game, I took it out of my system and never touched it again. What I didn't do was go to Call of duties forums and Cry like a 13 year old at a Justin Beiber concert.

Why when I talk to people in real life they never whine about games like some of you do? People who don't like a game say "Nope, Not my cup of tea" I don't see people stomping on the floor "I want my money back wah wah I hate this game wah wah wah wah", I'd **** up your chakras you little *****es.
    I'm off these forums for good, i'm sorry. I have zero tolerance for whiny American kids, Grow up and learn what a real tragedy is you ****ing twats.

I hope you get cancer and see the error of your ways. Die slow and rot in hell

I'm out
    Last edited by VikingTy; 05-22-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Well, if that makes you feel better....

I agree with you, however right now i recommend you find a punch bag and then draw the face of the person you hate the most, then....... start punching till you get tired.

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.L.O View Post
    I agree with you, however right now i recommend you find a punch bag and then draw the face of the person you hate the most, then....... start punching till you get tired.
    She would be better off using a mirror. Although that is dangerous.

I post allot of intelligent debates and get my threads locked!? This guy blatenly acts like a immature child and post all these insults and doesn't get locked? (SERIOUSLY -_-?)

depends, is it a shatter proof mirror?

Who's the bigger loser? The guy complaining about people complaining about the game, or the guy complaining about the game? Or maybe the guy that complains about the guy complaining about the guy's who are complaining about the the game?

Why don't u just let people who don't like the game complain. And let the people who love it gush. This is message board people will post their opinions good or bad. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by VikingTy View Post
    WAH WAH WAH, All you see on these forums, a bunch of **** hurt unemployed losers.

Go **** yourself

No point making any logical points or attempting to combat these ****ing morons.If you don't like the game that's fine, but why must you morons always visit the forums and start a period post?

Get a ****ing life losers

EDIT: I just don't get what goes through your ****ing head? When I bought modern warfare 3 and ABSOLUTELY hated the game, I took it out of my system and never touched it again. What I didn't do was go to Call of duties forums and Cry like a 13 year old at a Justin Beiber concert.

Why when I talk to people in real life they never whine about games like some of you do? People who don't like a game say "Nope, Not my cup of tea" I don't see people stomping on the floor "I want my money back wah wah I hate this game wah wah wah wah", I'd **** up your chakras you little *****es.
    I'm off these forums for good, i'm sorry. I have zero tolerance for whiny American kids, Grow up and learn what a real tragedy is you ****ing twats.

I hope you get cancer and see the error of your ways. Die slow and rot in hell

I'm out
    In Essenes aren't you crying also??? Seriously, you seem to have issues if other peoples post set you off that much! Just ignore them if you don't like, no one forced you to read them!

OP is another "just joined" fanboy

clear out and the vets have their say !

Quote Originally Posted by doja2 View Post
    Who's the bigger loser? The guy complaining about people complaining about the game, or the guy complaining about the game? Or maybe the guy that complains about the guy complaining about the guy's who are complaining about the the game?

Why don't u just let people who don't like the game complain. And let the people who love it gush. This is message board people will post their opinions good or bad. Get over it.
    I dont have issue with a moan but what we have seen today is a joke, the same forum members (which most of them are new to these forums anyway with little or no posts) coming on and starting multiple threads, copying and pasting their messages in non relevant threads, and even though other members have tried to have sensible discussions with them they just repeat the same spew all over again......

Lets just say its a good job Im not a Forum Manager, delete, delete, delete, delete.......you get the message!
    "I cant go prone, I wont be able to get back up!"

Join the
    Grey Haired Ghosts (GHG) clan for "MATURE" gamers only...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast