Page 120 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1769

Thread: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier- bugs and issues thread | Forums

Issues playing with Party

The last 2 evenings have had lots of connection issues. When I play by myself it seems to work just fine. However, when I play with a couple of friends and we are in an XBL Party always one of us can't get into the match. "Connection to Server Lost". When we try and re-join the game it starts the load and gets to the Waiting for Players screen then "Connection to server lost". Only seems to happen when there are more than 2 players in the party.

Overall haven't had to many issues that I have seen posted on here. Must be lucky I guess. Love the game and I'm really looking forward to the DLC and TU.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

While playing coop with my friend, we get to Valiant Hammer, third stage, moving up hill to go to tank area and we died. Tried restarting at the checkpoint and the game keeps locking up on the loading screen for both my friend and I.....

WTF did u do to the game? Never did this before.....

Logged on today for some MP, and had all three of my classes rankings dropped. What happened?

Garbage

I doubt that Tom Clancy reads these forums but I want to stress how sad this game is. After many beautiful games I loved like Rainbow Six and the other Ghost Recons i stumbled onto this one. I am going to warn future potential owners. When you play this game and you have friends who play this game getting into a server is a God send. If by chance you get a server that plays a game 80% of the time you que with three or more friends you will get Bodark. Bodark has been horribly designed in this game. Their equipment is a joke in comparison with Ghost and their tye dye pants are permanent. Take the Bodark recon versus the Ghost. Bodark recon can pick between 3 CQB the PP19, PP200, and the Scorpion. Apologize if I mispelled any. All three of these guns are worthless. The Ghost recon team gets the MP7, P90, and the Vector. ALL three of the ghost recon guns are the FAMAS from BF3 in comparison of the russian three. If anyone disagrees put a silencer, OTR scanner, Match trigger, Fixed stock, Overgassed, and Armor pen bullets on a Vector and you can kiss any kind of competition good bye. Now that said when you do get into a server and lets say by chance its a good Russian team and you PO a Ghost player and he rage quits guess what? If he was the Host of that match not only will it probably drop your game but Ghost Recon FS also forgot to add a save feature which means those three hacks and 4 points you took have all been erased. Now despite all the BS I have mentioned I kept playing little by little raising each class until this morning I log into my profile to find all of my classes have mysteriously lost 10 levels each since last night. At the level I had them at it took 2 weeks to get those levels. Needless to say this game is the Skyrim of shooters in comparison to brokeness. This game wins the 1st place cup of crap when it comes to being broken. Whoever tested this game did as good a job as a 4th grader with Windows 98. I am returning this game or I might just snap it to keep my copy from cursing the household of another bored college kid. Also! I hope if you buy this game you enjoy dying on spawn. It could not be easier to spawn camp in this game and this game has allowed it to be worse by giving 12 yr olds the ability to electricute and hack you at your spawn. What's wrong? Could not think of a simple block/ debuff/ DOES NOT F**** COUNT if your spawn screen is your guy being 203'ed or meleed? Yes my friends I admit it I rage quit and I am mad bro because this game is garbage dripping down the a**crack of Tom Clancy's check book.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerThanHeidi View Post
    I doubt that Tom Clancy reads these forums but I want to stress how sad this game is. After many beautiful games I loved like Rainbow Six and the other Ghost Recons i stumbled onto this one. I am going to warn future potential owners. When you play this game and you have friends who play this game getting into a server is a God send. If by chance you get a server that plays a game 80% of the time you que with three or more friends you will get Bodark. Bodark has been horribly designed in this game. Their equipment is a joke in comparison with Ghost and their tye dye pants are permanent. Take the Bodark recon versus the Ghost. Bodark recon can pick between 3 CQB the PP19, PP200, and the Scorpion. Apologize if I mispelled any. All three of these guns are worthless. The Ghost recon team gets the MP7, P90, and the Vector. ALL three of the ghost recon guns are the FAMAS from BF3 in comparison of the russian three. If anyone disagrees put a silencer, OTR scanner, Match trigger, Fixed stock, Overgassed, and Armor pen bullets on a Vector and you can kiss any kind of competition good bye. Now that said when you do get into a server and lets say by chance its a good Russian team and you PO a Ghost player and he rage quits guess what? If he was the Host of that match not only will it probably drop your game but Ghost Recon FS also forgot to add a save feature which means those three hacks and 4 points you took have all been erased. Now despite all the BS I have mentioned I kept playing little by little raising each class until this morning I log into my profile to find all of my classes have mysteriously lost 10 levels each since last night. At the level I had them at it took 2 weeks to get those levels. Needless to say this game is the Skyrim of shooters in comparison to brokeness. This game wins the 1st place cup of crap when it comes to being broken. Whoever tested this game did as good a job as a 4th grader with Windows 98. I am returning this game or I might just snap it to keep my copy from cursing the household of another bored college kid. Also! I hope if you buy this game you enjoy dying on spawn. It could not be easier to spawn camp in this game and this game has allowed it to be worse by giving 12 yr olds the ability to electricute and hack you at your spawn. What's wrong? Could not think of a simple block/ debuff/ DOES NOT F**** COUNT if your spawn screen is your guy being 203'ed or meleed? Yes my friends I admit it I rage quit and I am mad bro because this game is garbage dripping down the a**crack of Tom Clancy's check book.

all this turmoil, the game problem, the forum problem , the DLC problem , it's only a huge marketing project to promote the next book by Tom Clancy!
    in order to see the end of all of this and know the truth you must forced to buy the last book from uncle Tom!!

YOU are parts of this conspiracy, CONFESS

My issue is that the UCAV, although stocked with EMP grenades, cannot see enemy equipment. I recommend changing the second view to a magnetic view that shows enemy equipment instead of enemy players.

Also, while flying the UCAV, the emblem above the enemy UAV/UCAV won't appear sometimes. Implementing my magnetic view idea would fix this. Players could use the thermal view to shoot players with the frags, and they could use the magnetic view to take care of stun mines and sentries around the objective.
    Last edited by Charity Diary; 07-05-2012 at 11:55 AM.

ps3 problems

its either i cant hear my party or they cant hear me also it took almost a hour just for all 3 of us just to be on the same thing it is very annoying and ruins the experience please fix it

(PC) Invisible Bear

Hey i got a problem in the campaign mode invisible bear mission 11 when i started the mission the tanks automatically spotted me and failed the mission i try everything and keep failing every time. when i play the mission the tanks passes me and won't stop shooting me when i started the game need a fix for it or we / I can't play it anymore

[QUOTE=The 360 Gremlin;8434808]A new issue has started for me recently where when i try to join a friends game, either though in-game means or using the xbox guide my xbox locks up and have to restart it. i doubt im the only person getting this problem so someone needs to check this out.

on another note has any of the development team found an issue for the 'infinite loading' issue. and encase you guys forgot.

this issue still remains the same for me even though now ive got 3

Im having the same problem the only way I get in is to delete and replace all three unlocked classes befor joining a game
    Last edited by TakeDownxXx; 07-05-2012 at 11:31 PM.

These are the bugs I've seen so far. Or maybe exploit?:

-Some players can camp less than 40 meters from the original deployment point.
    -Winning team gets disconnected to host server on the last 5 seconds.
    -and lots and lots of LAG!!!!

Page 120 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast