Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier- bugs and issues thread | Forums

They said they were going to reset them on that midnight release and progression thread:/
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

the game

Quote Originally Posted by D2theAVID View Post
    I encountered a bug that completely blocks my progress through the campaign.

During Noble Tempest, after exiting the sewer and clearing the enemies in the small village where helicopters keep flying over, then entering the dilapidated building, (just after exiting the courtyard where another helicopter flies over) the AI squad-mates keep getting stuck after crawling under the broken wall. Specifically, one will keep crawling until they reach the adjacent wall, and will keep crawling until I reset. This bug is not limited to any particular squad member, I have had all three do it.
    I am having the same issue. I tried quitting to see if that would solve the problem, but it switched NPCs - from 30K to Pepper.

Also I have had problems with the MP respawning me right in front of a bullet. In one round alone I was killed three times as I respawned. The kill cam even showed me popping up after the trigger was pulled and in the air. (Addressed to the Ubisoft Programmers) Seriously?! Are you guys kidding me. The last time I had issues with this I traded my game back in the next day.

Finally, I have issue wit the difficulty level in Guerilla - I play it at the Recruit level just to have some fun, unfortunately I can't get past level 7 on the first map, Recruit should be much easier than Veteran on other games.

As of right now I am unimpressed. If this is not fixed then I will not be buying any Ubisoft games in the future. We pay $60 or more for this and the only thing I have done is curse, scream and throw down my controller. The sad thing is that if I am not happy (which I'm not) I can't return it for a full refund, I only get "trade-in credit" for half price - at best.

I agree....EPIC FAIL!

Guerilla mode Issues

I've been playing Guerrilla mode for the past few days and i've noticed a few issues.

1. I'm not a huge fan of how the stealth system works. Even if the cpu is looking at a 90 degree angle from where you are and you're cloaked, they're still able to somehow see you. I've noticed its not that they see you, its a proximity issue. It shouldn't be like that. Also, if one cpu sees you and you kill him, the others shouldn't be aware of your exact location. Ubisoft, bring back the splinter cell stealth system.
    2. When you quit out after playing 4 hours of GRFS Guerrilla mode, because it takes forever to progress, the game doesn't remember the weapons and wave streak upgrades that you've been collecting to help you at later waves. This is a serious issue because it means you'd technically have to go through all 50 waves in one go in order to even have a chance, unless you had a full team of 4 that is. (I was only playing with a team of 2) But I still feel the wave streaks should be saved along with all the sensors, frags and other equipment. You can't start us with a regular rifle and pistol when we start wave 40 and there are RPG's on the roofs, snipers, turrets, etc.
    3. What is with the sensitivity settings? I've had to change my sensitivity settings multiple times and for some reason the game doesn't remember. Its called "Camera speed" and I'm not sure if this is a glitch within Guerrilla mode or if it applies to other modes too. I feel if this was an issue, it would be discovered very quickly.

I'll post more issues if I find any.

Quote Originally Posted by D2theAVID View Post
    I encountered a bug that completely blocks my progress through the campaign.

During Noble Tempest, after exiting the sewer and clearing the enemies in the small village where helicopters keep flying over, then entering the dilapidated building, (just after exiting the courtyard where another helicopter flies over) the AI squad-mates keep getting stuck after crawling under the broken wall. Specifically, one will keep crawling until they reach the adjacent wall, and will keep crawling until I reset. This bug is not limited to any particular squad member, I have had all three do it.
    Same here! Cannot go any further. We need all 4 players at door and one always gets stuck in crawl mode downstairs. Pretty sad quality control.

Several people have complained of audio issues, and a high majority of these have installed to HDD, to many to copy and paste, so here is the link
    "I cant go prone, I wont be able to get back up!"

Join the
    Grey Haired Ghosts (GHG) clan for "MATURE" gamers only...

Lag issues on MP

You guys should look into the lag issues on multiplayer I know the game has just been released but fixing this issue will be better done sooner then later. OH one other thing you should be able to shoot over objects like sides of bridges at any angle look into to that. Thanks and great game minus the bugs.

Same here. On the campaign issue.

Thumbs up

On guerilla mode sometimes I can t hear the sound for about 5 minutes then all the sudden I can hear. My other issue is please add a team deathmatch. I want to play a mode that doesn t have objectives. Like to be some hardcore modes to. I put a hole clip in someone last night. HEAD AND CHEST! He didn t die turned and shot me once in MY EFFIN LEG and I was dead. There is alot in this game ya ll need to work on. Glad it kept gettin delayed. Thought after all that there wouldn t be any issues with this game

Yeah this is lame I guess it was too difficult to test the campaign before selling us the game!! They need to fix this!! One of the team always gets stuck in the prone position crawling forever!! Super lame!!

Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast