Page 14 of 81 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier- feedback [Do Not Post Spoilers!] | Forums

Get out from under you rocks and fix these problems you bunch of thief's.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Another idea....

If there is no option for Team Sharpshooter (or Team Deathmatch, whichever you prefer to call it)...........have some sort of auto-boot for players not going for objectives.....or have a minimum number of Team Player Points/Objective points for a player's kills to count in their stats....

Reasoning? Too many times I see someone on the bottom of the leaderboard in Conflict with a 30-5 k/d, 0 Objectives, and 0 Team Player points....while half my team has a negative k/d and plenty of objective points and team player points.

Just tired of the k/d obsessed Call of Duty stragglers thinking this is the next big run and gun shoot em up and never helping their team win the freakin game.

Was EXCITED for co-op! first couple GRAWs were a blast to play online!. I don't have many friends online so kind of rely on matchmaking to find players. Imagine my disappointment when i find out there is co-op matchmaking... That was my reason to purchase. Played for for 10 minutes in adversarial mode, than put game away. Please I love this series don't take away one of the best components!

I would like to see the character's body move some with the camera. When you think you are sneaking up on someone who has their back to you, they may actually have the camera pointed behind them. Then they instantly turn and shoot you unexpectedly. I definitely love the third person view, but I would also like to have some element of surprise from behind. It would make stealth and hacking much more rewarding.

In a game that has some of the most customizable features I've ever seen, the two most important items that need customizing are left out of this game:

1. Custom Controller Settings

2. Sensitivity options

When a person has to react in a split second, their instincts take over. Custom Controller Settings allow a person to do what they intend to do with those instincts. Personally, I hate holding down the A button in order to sprint, it's a terrible button for that use. Maybe others are used to it, good for them. I want to be able to set up the controller so it works best for me.

please for the love of god fix the host migration, for siege it just completely ruins it. it restarts the round with everyone that was dead is now back alive.

i also think the bullet damage should be higher all around or health reduced. be nice to see ghost recon back to being somewhat realistic like it used to be. right now it just seems like an action arcade shooter.
    Last edited by EviLDiRtYd0z3n; 05-25-2012 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EviLDiRtYd0z3n View Post
    please for the love of god fix the host migration, for siege it just completely ruins it. it restarts the round with everyone that was dead is now back alive.

i also think the bullet damage should be higher all around or health reduced. be nice to see ghost recon back to being somewhat realistic like it used to be. right now it just seems like an action arcade shooter.
    I tried using an MK14 with Full-Auto trigger today......you'd think that should kill with 2 hits from a distance of 20 feet, but no. I can put 3 or 4 hit markers on a guy, have the first shot on him, and still get killed faster, when he's using some other Assault Rifle. I've just decided by now that whatever gun I'm using is the weakest one in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by MN28man9 View Post
    I tried using an MK14 with Full-Auto trigger today......you'd think that should kill with 2 hits from a distance of 20 feet, but no. I can put 3 or 4 hit markers on a guy, have the first shot on him, and still get killed faster, when he's using some other Assault Rifle. I've just decided by now that whatever gun I'm using is the weakest one in the world.
    THIS. it's a pretty weaksauce gun. Was disappoint.

more disappoint when I saw that the first thing that comes up when you google it is a code key generator so you can get it for free. Man I'm REALLY glad I preordered this so I could get this gun! >: (

While playing campaign It's obvious that you'll die sometime and you'll have to press the "Return to the Last Checkpoint" option. But when I press it the screen just fades to black. I want to know what's wrong with it, If it's the didsc, the console, or ubisoft.

Quote Originally Posted by iiiNero View Post
    in siege there should be a display of how many enemys are still alive in that round cause i never know how many enemies there still are
    got to admit, i kind of like that, it makes for a better surprise , you could have 5 vs 1 left but still play close , or if you know for sure its one left you go run and gun. i like the NOT knowing part... wow ok i finally like somethig in this game.

oh by the way my two copies have been sold and are shipping out tomorrow. BYE BYE UBI. thanks for listening to us and at least telling us "ITS BEEN WOKRED ON"
    just silence from you all.

here everyone go here fill this out, dont be D$#K$ but post some bugs if we keep compling about the mics for one they should fix it, and then we can takle the next bug and so on...

http://ubisoft-live-team.polldaddy.c...ug-report-form
    Last edited by TREVLAN2012; 05-25-2012 at 06:07 AM.

Page 14 of 81 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast