Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [HELP] PS Move Controller Option | Forums

[HELP] PS Move Controller Option

Okay so it has been awhile since I busted out my Move Sharpshooter...but since the GR control scheme is so different from what I am normally used to in a shooter, I figured I would just start off with Move since there is going to be a lot of muscle memory adjustment for me anyway.

However, I cannot seem to get the game to recognize my Move controllers at all. I know they work because they function fine in the XMB and I did a calibration test. I shut off all my DualShocks, checked my PSEye connections, restarted the game, restarted the system and nothing...I cannot get past the start menu. All the Move warning messages come up when the game loads, yet there is nothing in the games options menu or anything.

Just wanted to know if anyone else was having an issue or is there something I am missing. I really want to start playing the game but don't want to have to switch from the DualShock to Move if I don't have to. Little help please and thank-you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Bump.
    I am suffering from the same problem.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Hi,

The move is only available when using the Gunsmith section of the game. Unfortunately there is no Move compatibility for playing through the actual campaign missions.

Quote Originally Posted by FredEx919 View Post
    Hi,

The move is only available when using the Gunsmith section of the game. Unfortunately there is no Move compatibility for playing through the actual campaign missions.
    Wow...first off thank you for the clarification. But second...what a rip-off. Where is the frakin' disclaimer on that. I was on the fence honestly, not because I didn't want the game but I just got Starhawk and didn't want to have to divide more time between multiple games. But the Move support was the tipping point for me and was pretty excited for it. What a bummer. Yeah maybe I should have done my research a little better but that seems like a total deception when it is right on the cover of the game.

It is like saying "yeah, we support Move" when all you can do is navigate the menus with it!

Not cool Ubisoft...not cool.
    Last edited by RydogV; 05-22-2012 at 10:02 PM.

I agree...............this isn't a "Move" or Kinect game at all! I just spent 30mins screwing around thinking I had a problem and the problem is the **** game! If this isn't a case of FALSE ADVERTISING I don't know what is! Only place it works is in Gunsmith! What bull****! Do it RIGHT UBISOFT or just don't come to the table. Pathetic!

WOW! The GR box has the MOVE Logo Label on it.... and the main game doesn't work with the MOVE!!! You better fix that UbiSoft!!!

My new game can't login to the UbiSoft Servers to play it.... and now my MOVE is useless to play the game itself. Nothing on the box saying..... "Oh yeah... our Ghost Recon doesn't really work with the MOVE...". FALSE ADVERTISING.... Oh yeah!!!!

I was able to get it to work when you go to the "firing range" but it was obviously slapped together as even the firing range is totally unplayable with the move. The only reason I purchased this game was that it was made by UBI and "had move support". This is complete Bull#&*#&^. I paid $60 for a game that I can't even play. Don't bother suggesting I take it back as gamestop will not take refunds on an open package.

I own many of ubi's fine products and I must say it is NOT like UBI to pull this kind of "fast one". Fix it with a patch or my brothers and I (who purchased the game to play together) will never ever purchase an UBI game again. I'll be happy to spread the word via Facebook as well. Compatible my buttocks!!!!!!

this is BS UBIsoft fix this move problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why I bought the ghost recon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, this is a big rip-off. the cover says is move compatible. i don't see anywhere on the game cover stating that is working only in Gunsmith section.
    Ubisoft, not sure that you understand but this is clear case of FALSE ADVERTISING. You guys better do something to fix this, soon .......

Unhappy wtf

i agree this also was my tipping point to buy the game wtf i even bought the sharp shooter to use with this game now i feel like returning everything! but b4 i do ubisoft can make an update for the complete support right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast