Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Uplay content | Forums

Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Uplay content

Looking for a recap of what Uplay has to offer for Ghost Recon Future Soldier? Look no further! Here's the list of additional content that is available to you with your Uplay account:

GRFS UPLAY WIN REWARDS
    Get more from your game with these Uplay rewards! You can redeem from the WIN section of www.uplay.com, directly from your console (launch Uplay from the main menu) or from the Uplay iPhone app.

TC's Ghost Recon FS Theme - 10 Units
    Give your console or PC some GRFS love, with this exclusive Uplay Theme for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™.

Double Time - 20 Units
    Really can't chose how to specialize you MP character? This reward can unlock both weapons at a decision point. Valid for one decision on one MP character. Only valid for actual weapons (first choice at level 20)

Rock and Roll - 30 Units
    Receive the M60 and RPK light machine guns. More weapons are always welcome, right?

Rooftops Map in Guerrilla - 40 Units
    Receive the "Rooftops" map to play in Guerrilla mode.

GRFS UPLAY WIN ACTIONS
    The following actions will earn you Uplay units that you can spend to redeem rewards in Ghost Recon Future Soldier, or any other compatible game.

First Strike
    Complete the first Campaign mission to earn 10 Units.

Mission Accomplished
    Complete the entire Campaign to earn 20 Units.

Brothers in Arms
    Complete a Friend Challenge to earn 30 Units.

One Man Army
    Reach Level 10 on one Rifleman, one Scout, and one Engineer character to earn 40 points.

GRFS UPLAY PASSPORT
    The Uplay Passport is provided with every new copy of Ghost Recon Future Soldier and gives you access to full online experience for GRFS:
    • Online co-op campaign and online Guerilla mode
    • Full online multiplayer features:
      • All modes available (otherwise limited to Conflict and Safehouse)
      • Progression of your characters above level 5
      • Ability to delete and make new characters
      • Transmedia rewards can be unlocked
    GHOST RECON ALPHA
    Haven't seen this short movie prequel to the game yet? You can now watch it in HD from the comfort of your couch by launching Uplay from the main menu of GRFS. It's available in the “Help” section. You can't miss it.

GHOST RECON NETWORK
    With your Uplay account, you can fully benefit from the Ghost Recon Network and the iPhone/Android companion app, to manage your weapons with Gunsmith or unlock additional content. www. ghostreconnetwork.comLet us know your thoughts on all this: we're always eager to hear back from you!
    Last edited by Korchaa; 05-31-2012 at 11:05 AM.
    Uplay Community Developer
    Facebook
    / Google+ / Support
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Korchaa View Post
    Looking for a recap of what Uplay has to offer for Ghost Recon Future Soldier? Look no further! Here's the list of additional content that is available to you with your Uplay account:

GRFS UPLAY WIN REWARDS
    Get more from your game with these Uplay rewards! You can redeem from the WIN section of www.uplay.com, directly from your console (launch Uplay from the main menu) or from the Uplay iPhone app.

TC's Ghost Recon FS Theme - 10 Units
    Give your console or PC some GRFS love, with this exclusive Uplay Theme for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™.

Double Time - 20 Units
    Really can't chose how to specialize you MP character? This reward can unlock both weapons at a decision point. Valid for one decision on one MP character.

Rock and Roll - 30 Units
    Receive the M60 and RPK light machine guns. More weapons are always welcome, right?

Rooftops Map in Guerrilla - 40 Units
    Receive the "Rooftops" map to play in Guerrilla mode.

GRFS UPLAY WIN ACTIONS
    The following actions will earn you Uplay units that you can spend to redeem rewards in Ghost Recon Future Soldier, or any other compatible game.

First Strike
    Complete the first Campaign mission to earn 10 Units.

Mission Accomplished
    Complete the entire Campaign to earn 20 Units.

Brothers in Arms
    Complete a Friend Challenge to earn 30 Units.

One Man Army
    Reach Level 10 on one Rifleman, one Scout, and one Engineer character to earn 40 points.

GRFS UPLAY PASSPORT
    The Uplay Passport is provided with every new copy of Ghost Recon Future Soldier and gives you access to full online experience for GRFS:
    • Online co-op campaign and online Guerilla mode
    • Full online multiplayer features:
      • All modes available (otherwise limited to Conflict and Safehouse)
      • Progression of your characters above level 5
      • Ability to delete and make new characters
      • Transmedia rewards can be unlocked

GHOST RECON ALPHA
    Haven't seen this short movie prequel to the game yet? You can now watch it in HD from the comfort of your couch by launching Uplay from the main menu of GRFS. It's available in the “Help” section. You can't miss it.

GHOST RECON NETWORK
    With your Uplay account, you can fully benefit from the Ghost Recon Network and the iPhone/Android companion app, to manage your weapons with Gunsmith or unlock additional content. www. ghostreconnetwork.com

Let us know your thoughts on all this: we're always eager to hear back from you!
    Has anyone tried to cash in the Double Time Reward? I have and it doesn't work! Just like the rest of this BROKENASSED game.Is Splinter Cell the only thing you guys can do right?
    FIX IT, FIX IT NOW!!! I Spent $65 on this turd will any part of it function properly?

Thumbs up Uplay on Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Wow, I was pretty shocked to see that after paying for Internet access, paying for Xbox Live and paying for the game, Ubisoft was now requiring more money just to play it with friends.

I have to say this is a new low in the industry. I was, and still am, pretty sick about it. Any respect I had for Ubisoft has made a final circle around the bowl after discovering that little greedy gem.

Thanks for reminding us gamers that you guys are just big industry looking for an even bigger bottom line.

You can keep your games. I'll find a new company with less disgusting ideology.

-RB529

wow! wait a minute, what do you mean pay to play with friends how the hell does that work?

The online features are blocked unless you signup, and pay for, a Uplay account. That cost me 800 Microsoft points, or about $10 US. Otherwise, enjoy the game alone. Ridiculous.

When you start the game go down and click on uplay. Then it will go through and you click on rewards and download it to your xbox. Just figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorback529 View Post
    The online features are blocked unless you signup, and pay for, a Uplay account. That cost me 800 Microsoft points, or about $10 US. Otherwise, enjoy the game alone. Ridiculous.
    ... there was a code in your new game case for that...

Mission Accomplished
    Complete the entire Campaign to earn 20 Units. doesn't give uplay points like you stated

Double Time - 20 Units
    Really can't chose how to specialize you MP character? This reward can unlock both weapons at a decision point. Valid for one decision on one MP character. doesn't work

All modes available (otherwise limited to Conflict and Safehouse) Safehouse isn't in the MP part.

Unless you bought a second hand or pirated copy, your game should have come with a free Uplay Passport. If you want other friends on your console to game online then get them to pay for a passport.

I bought a brand new copy and I didn't get a uPlay passport – was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. Got mine at HMV in Bournemouth UK.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast