Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: where is the female soldier!? | Forums

where is the female soldier!?

this game sux, big let down ubisoft GRAW2 had a female soldier option. i was hoping the new one would have it to but no wth!? it better be in the new DLC in july because i did preorder with the idea that u would keep the option and not drop it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

DLC, perhaps?

Is it really that important? Especially since developers can only produce stereotypes for female characters.
    -Censorship causes blindness-
    -Knowledge is Power-

Here is your female soldier...go coco!

It is a little sexist though not having a female in the game, maybe a DLC would be a good idea.
    "I cant go prone, I wont be able to get back up!"

Join the
    Grey Haired Ghosts (GHG) clan for "MATURE" gamers only...

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaOnFire View Post
    Is it really that important? Especially since developers can only produce stereotypes for female characters.
    well since i am a female yes it is important. and females should have a option to ply as one. one of the reasons i buy the tom clancy games is cause they have the option to make female characters

Quote Originally Posted by AngelxMK View Post
    well since i am a female yes it is important. and females should have a option to ply as one. one of the reasons i buy the tom clancy games is cause they have the option to make female characters
    they don't even have an option to disable subtitles or enable southpaw... female soldiers are pretty far down on the list of things to do if they are even considering it atm. Lots of the options from the past games aren't in the game.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Hortey View Post
    they don't even have an option to disable subtitles or enable southpaw... female soldiers are pretty far down on the list of things to do if they are even considering it atm. Lots of the options from the past games aren't in the game.
    just goes to show you they dont make games like they use to. if they had it right the first time why f*#k it up by changing it bad move ubi

Quote Originally Posted by MalphasxMK View Post
    just goes to show you they dont make games like they use to. if they had it right the first time why f*#k it up by changing it bad move ubi
    the entire game got completely scrapped and built from the ground up a while after the june 2010 reveal at e3, so there are a lot of things they left out simply because they didn't have time.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelxMK View Post
    this game sux, big let down ubisoft GRAW2 had a female soldier option. i was hoping the new one would have it to but no wth!? it better be in the new DLC in july because i did preorder with the idea that u would keep the option and not drop it.
    Yet someone else just looking for something to whine and cry about. This game is about elite special forces. Women are not permitted on special forces in any branch of the military in any country. Get over it. You dont like it go play the sims

Well i for one love playing with females!..

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast