Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: where is the female soldier!? | Forums

Abort, abort, abort, this thread just went south, Overlord!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Im HIGHLY opposed to having female characters in this game. Now I do understand and sympathize with females that want to play as females, but the lonely lame nerds would all use females and no doubt their hitbox would be alil smaller making it unfair. Female characters destroyed GOW3 cause every match 6 outta the 10 were females and it was always scrubs wanting an advantage or girl less lamz.

Females are not allowed in direct combat sitiasions, according to US laws. Deal with it.

oh good... **** I need popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Helaff View Post
    Females are not allowed in direct combat sitiasions, according to US laws. Deal with it.
    I like how you skipped my post documenting that female Ghosts are canon and accounted for in past games and novels.

Fine, let me get my image library.

Alicia Diaz, Ghost, GR2. Note the (C) Red Storm.

Alicia Diaz, during the events of GRAW.

Now that we've established that, DESPITE the US not officially allowing women into SOF, Ghosts are UNDER THE BOOK and have and DO recruit female Ghosts, let's get past this citation of a game based LOOSELY on reality with giant walking robots IN THE FUTURE.

Man, the talking robots that populate these forums just never run out of juice, spouting off wiki articles about MOS restrictions rather than keeping an open mind considering this entire game takes place outside our realm of reality.
    Last edited by Compassghost; 05-22-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTBITE_R35 View Post
    Im HIGHLY opposed to having female characters in this game. Now I do understand and sympathize with females that want to play as females, but the lonely lame nerds would all use females and no doubt their hitbox would be alil smaller making it unfair. Female characters destroyed GOW3 cause every match 6 outta the 10 were females and it was always scrubs wanting an advantage or girl less lamz.
    that's true.., but just look at the hughe asses the men have in GOW..I don't think ghost recon females would make much difference, considering the suits they were..
    I don't know about COD and BF having females, but i know that there arn't any females in special forces..
    For a game they should always make exeption, because there are more girls playing these days..
    they don't want to play with a hairy, smelly, cursing, ****ing etc etc..

Coco for DLC!!!

Back in the kitchen making the men sandwiches.

These threads are always ******ed. Not every game needs boobs. Get over it.

erm i never heard of any spec ops soldier being female, closet they get is back at base in the kitchen?

I know how you feel....I spent hours looking to try and see if they were going to put females in the game....and then I saw the uplay thing and it said create, so I thought you would be able to make your own character...but nope just change the stupid head piece.....and for the love of god coco is an ugly person. I feel bad for the person that had to film her...I am disappointed because there aren't any females and like you said GRAW2 and Rainbow Six has them.....the game even has female characters, they just aren't playable which sucks....

FROSTBITE,
    Halo has female characters and so does Gears of War...you dont see lonely guys playing as Anya or the other two females...

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast