Thread: Camera angle/view | Forums

Camera angle/view

-There are times when a weed will pop-up behind a bakery or a stable or some other kind of a house, so it would have been nice if you could change the view, so it would be easier to click on it to remove it. I can't say I enjoy trying to aim for a weed behind a bakery, specially if there is something to collect. Even though I'm full of treats, I order a treat from the bakery, cause it means I have 1 extra beside the 5 I already got. And if there is a weed behind that building, I might accidentally click to collect that treat - the same thing might happen to a 'Stable Hand Hut'. It also would be easier to place ''Dirt grounds' around corners etc.

- It would have been to be able to place a 'Dirt ground' even if there is a horse standing there.

- When I have been keeping the Horse Haven game open for a long time and when I load it again after a minute, there is suddenly a mix of 10 weeds and trees. As if they could have grown that fast. I don't know if I tried to build something on top of these invisible weeds or trees, I would have been told that I couldn't build there or not. So it would have been nice if they would grow up live or there would be a countdown timer telling us when the next one would pop-up .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thank you! This will be passed on!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gjeli View Post
    Thanks!
    You bet and please keep the good ideas coming!