Game not registering challange completions
This is a minor problem, but one that is really bugging me. I"m the sort that like's to go for 100% completion. Unfortunately, my game doesn't seem to be logging some of my completions. Not all of them. Just with the mercenary challanges and bomb challanges. For the Merc's: It's not registering when I kill an Alomgavar. I know I've killed many, since I recognize their unique armor plus their axes. Further, it's not registering when I make a 5+ kill chain. Finally, the bomb challenges aren't logging the 4 shell type and effect logs at all. I've made every bomb possible, and have always left the creation tables when creating one, leaving it in my inventory. Can anyone offer advice or tech support for this?
UK Forum Manager
Hi, have you contacted technical support, the link is in my signature.
I wasn't certain if this was something that qualified for TS. But if you think it is, I'll go ahead and contact them. Thank you
I have also contacted TS through the link provided. I'm playing AC:R through Steam. I was able to get "Craft a bomb using each casing" with Quick Craft, but despite having unlocked "Use each effect twice" I still haven't been able to unlock "Craft a bomb with each effect type".
I managed to get the Challenge to unlock. There were a few things I did at once, some of them more extreme than others, so I'm not sure what actually "fixed" it.
1) Deleted local content from Steam (Saved games and the Ubi Launcher remained installed.)
2) Downloaded AC:R from within Steam again (took a little over an hour and a half on my connection) - Would have been unnecessary if I'd backed up the game files after first download like I usually do.
3) Disabled my Internet connection
4) Started AC:R, dismissing the warnings from Steam and the Ubisoft UPlay launcher that I'd be playing in Offline Mode.
5) Went to an outdoor Bomb Crafting station and crafted a single bomb of each effect type (three at a time), then left the station
6) With each set of three bombs crafted, I used the "Quick Craft" feature from the Weapon Select screen to craft an additional bomb of each type, one per "visit" to the weapon select screen. (I noticed at this point receiving tutorial messages about different bomb types, like Blood and Coin.)
7) After using "Quick Craft" on bombs of all 10 effect types, the Challenge Unlocked.
One thing I hadn't already done was use Quick Craft on one bomb type per visit to the Weapon Select screen (i.e.: Open WS, Quick Craft lethal, leave WS. Open WS, QC tactical, leave WS.), so maybe that was all that I needed to do, or maybe it was the Uninstall-Start in Offline Mode that did it. At any rate, it worked for me!
Thanks for discussing this topic. From a few days I have the same problem and by contacting the TS. You should have to contact with them.