Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 players XBL PSN PC | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

I vote for Wizaro as the top player on Xbox. Idk who the other 4 would be, tho.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

From the short time I have been playing, the top players on PSN are TheLadyTrickster and skylinev3spec or something like that, Lady occasionaly uses smoke on her youtube channel while skyline I have never seen use smoke, he/she is a beast. Also Constantine 007 or something, I remember checking his/her profile and he had like an 800 point/kill average score, he/she doesnt use smoke either.

Can't name top 5,but Wizaro is top 5 or 10 for sure.
    Nevermind I take that back.His Indian connection always ruins our scrims lol.Ask ShadowFear or Filipiono....

WHULordofGod is up there,in AA atleast.
    Howlerrr has certainly gotten better.
    Last edited by TaRabidWesmann; 05-22-2012 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseLitesaber View Post
    I don't think anyone that does that could even be a top player anyway...
    LOL haven't played ACB in a while huh? Get on there and just look at how Manhunt offense and Assassinate are played X) Then look at the leaderboards and gurantee you will recognize some names...

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

i dont boast and i can mostly score 10k and my average points are not so high its just 400

i havnt played enough of the top tier guys to really say for wich is why i ask (alot of good players around here) wizaro is a freak of nature though for sure but if hes top 5 then surely zorboid orb is as well?

with that out of the way though i just elt like asking cause theres some hell good players out there in FFA lately just wondering if i would hear any o their names mentioned
    XBL-GT: DeadlyRThoughts [D.D.C]

Just get toasty and chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Jy-BRlkU

Pancake?

Zorboid? Back in the day he was pretty beast,nowadays he just plays DM.Hes pretty good,put a smackdown upon me a couple of games.
    There is some underrated Assassinate players too.Antho101,Lesperia (used to be DeadlySpirit),etc.

Hmm I think it varies from mode to mode and game to game. I think Wizaro is an amazing all round player, he competes every time I've played him. There are great players for specific game modes,like all the assassinate people (Rainin, Neenkin, Wesmann etc) and EVIL ASSASSIN on ACR. Then theres people like Yakta Tsik Tsik, who are amazing at manhunt. I could go on like this for a while, but I cba. There is no 'best' just certain people that are better at certain things.

anyone amiliar with Kagayama Japan? (i think thats how its spelt)
    XBL-GT: DeadlyRThoughts [D.D.C]

Just get toasty and chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Jy-BRlkU

Pancake?

Quote Originally Posted by deadly_thought View Post
    i havnt played enough of the top tier guys to really say for wich is why i ask (alot of good players around here) wizaro is a freak of nature though for sure but if hes top 5 then surely zorboid orb is as well?

with that out of the way though i just felt like asking cause theres some hell good players out there in FFA lately just wondering if i would hear any o their names mentioned
    Yeah there has been some good wanted matches lately. There needs to be a leaderboard that doesn't measure total score (or time played really) and not dependent on scoring high in three noob lobbies and can't be boosted.

I too would like to know who is the best AC MP player. Problem with making threads like this is people will eventually come on here and tell themselves and everyone else that they are the top player since they have a youtube channel and post videos of them teaching others how to play against noobs. (With exception of Zorboid, who as far as I know, has posted competitive matches of DM and some even have him losing! What!? Zorboid! You represent Sienza Pieata, never loose in a youtube video again!)

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast