Thread: Think Before You Get Vaccinated | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Banned

Think Before You Get Vaccinated

http://salem-news.com/articles/novem...minated-se.php

This article has evidence that vaccinations lead to cancer in adults and autism in kids.

If you choose to ignore this I encourage you to get plenty of vaccinations because you are one of the idiots in this world that should not be allowed to reproduce ,or live.
    Last edited by elitesniper365; 05-22-2012 at 08:07 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That article is extremely misleading throughout it.

-The Hepatitis B vaccine didn't cause the HIV outbreak, using the same needle on an HIV-carrier on a non-carrier caused it.

-Why does it target Jews at the begin exactly? Oh right, conspiracy theories.

-Correlation does not equate to causation.

-Correlation does not equate to causation. (I'm saying it so often because its true)

-How is autism defined in the US, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, and Japan? I doubt its the same

-How has autism been defined in the past? It can't be the same as now, certainly not.

-They're constantly only examining one variable. That would be like examining the occurance of rape, yet not accounting for things that would have a person not report it, like stigma against admitting having been raped, if the victim was a male (do you really think only 1 out of 33 in men in the US have been raped when its 1 in 6 women?), the sex of the offender, if they were in a committed relationship with them (raping somebody you were married to didn't become illegal until the 1980s in the United States), and if the person who raped them had any kind of power over them. Another example is the situation they're in. Its estimated now that half of women who served in the Vietnam War were raped, yet almost none came forward. It'd be demoralizing to do so, it'd hurt the war effort, so women would remain silent. Just another example.

-They're not actually quoting them or citing links. Wouldn't it worry you that they might have been taken out of context?

-"Peer review" mean anything to you?

-Vaccination makes up at most three percent of the global market for pharmaceuticals. They make more money off of anti-depressants.

-Gardasil has still shown no reason to think its harmed anybody. Boys should get it too because HPV, which isn't even necessarily an STI, affects both sexes.

-Sterilization has been in practice since the 1800s. They didn't need to experiment how to sterilize people, they needed to figure out how not to, since vaccinations back then were causing it.

Really, I have to stop there. It reeks of conspiracy theory. If its a conspiracy theory, its not even a well thought-out one, because they're not going where the big money is. Do you really think that thousands upon thousands of insiders could really keep this all secret, and never just grow a conscience and come out with all kinds of evidence of an organized conspiracy?

Me, I'm going my Occam's Razor. Studies showing the "link" between autism and vaccination are done so non-scientifically, without even any attempt at contructing a real control. No scientific reason to think that there's a link. Its more likely that they're manufacturing the appearance of a link for profit. It already happened with Crimson.

Oh, and don't get me started on the cancer aspect.

Here, watch this show. Mind the profanity.

The facts are all in favour of vaccination. All of them. And even if vaccination led to autism, well, the introduction explains it rather well that its still better to vaccinate. Nevermind the fact you're harming other children as well. An outbreak in England happened because they weren't vaccinated. When they went to France on vacation, where kids also weren't being vaccinated, they got the disease from the French, and brought it back. You could try to blame it on the French, but if the English kids had gotten their vaccinations, they're wouldn't have brought it back. A prime example of controlling an outbreak by reducing the number of potential carriers.

This video here provides a lot of examples of how jumping conclusions and not conducting reseach and conclusion scientifically is affecting the anti-vaccination movement.

Last edited by Parano1dPFC; 05-29-2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Don't get me going about how cancer isn't a virus.

Banned
    You're going to trust a bunch of idiots that look at statistics from the C.D.C (Center for Disease Control) and listen to the Government/Media that sells this crap to the health care companies.

My god Penn and Teller. A bunch of sell outs and conservative idiots. They are nothing but sales men they are there to entertain you, not to tell you the truth.

There is a statistic out there where Africa has the lowest rate of Cancer and Autism. They have the lowest rate of vaccinations. Countries that have a high rate of these health problems everyone has get a shot before they can go to school ("Merica").

Have you seen the video where Bill Gates basically says," We need to control the population with vaccines."

Quote Originally Posted by elitesniper365 View Post
    You're going to trust a bunch of idiots that look at statistics from the C.D.C (Center for Disease Control) and listen to the Government/Media that sells this crap to the health care companies.
    See what I'm saying about conspiracy theories?

What you're saying involves thousands upon thousands of conspirators keeping their mouths' shut.

Between three people somebody can't keep the fact that the President got a ******* by an intern a secret.

My god Penn and Teller. A bunch of sell outs and conservative idiots. They are nothing but sales men they are there to entertain you, not to tell you the truth.
    Is that why they want as little government interference as possible?

There is a statistic out there where Africa has the lowest rate of Cancer and Autism.
    Because they're totally getting a check up every two months by the same doctor with no resource limitations, totally not impoverished, totally not living in hut made of mud, totally not dying in their forties, totally not having an AIDS epidemic.

They have the lowest rate of vaccinations. Countries that have a high rate of these health problems everyone has get a shot before they can go to school ("Merica").

Have you seen the video where Bill Gates basically says," We need to control the population with vaccines."

Have you actually watched the whole thing? I have. I watch a lot of TED. He's been taken out of clear context.

And is Bill Gates government?

No, he's a philanthropist. Philantropist's donate from anything ranging from abortion clinics to the Vatican, depending on their personal beliefs. Or perhaps their wallet, depending if they have a financial motive. Gates doesn't have a financial motive for funding a charity he's losing money on (even with tax breaks), so I guess its just personal beliefs. Personal, as it not government.
    Last edited by Parano1dPFC; 05-30-2012 at 04:10 AM.

Banned
    The problem in this world is the population. We are at 6.9 billion people that exist on the planet, and growing.

Why the hell are we giving the poor welfare. All welfare does is allow them to reproduce like rats. We do not need more poor people to feed and to care for. I'am sick of our tax dollars going to a bunch of lazy and uneducated people who are killing us, and the liberals saying," We need a living wage, so the poor childeren can be happy." I do not care about those kids they are going to be miserable adults that will breed like rats like their parents did. Then producing more poor miserable people.

I cannot believe it, if vaccinations are not killing people and we are in a crisis (over populated). Take all the things that are saving poeple from death away and let nature take it's course. I understand that death is not pleasent, and I hate to see people die.

Did you know that in soda(pop). That mercury is put in there as a perservative. Mercury is a poison, not a perservative.

They flouridate the drinking water to calm you down, not to help your teeth stay healthy. Flouride is also a poison they will not tell you about. You know how many countries did, or are talking about banning Flouride from the drinking water.

I'am so sick of people saying your just paranoid. You know nothing of the world around you. When all they do is watch Idiot Television (MTV) and ESPN. They listen to happy music, because they are insane(sitting in corner saying,"I'am in a perfect world" over and over again"). That is what happy music is about, so they can escape form their miserable lives and pretend that they are happy when they are miserable pieces of flesh like everyone else that is insane.

In the end we live in an insane world with no hope. Unless people stop with this crap us as a race(humans) will never be happy.
    Last edited by elitesniper365; 05-30-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elitesniper365 View Post
    The problem in this world is the population. We are at 6.9 billion people that exist on the planet, and growing.
    So, vaccinations are meant to control population.

So since vaccinations came about in the 1900s, the population should have remained relatively stable. Instead, in less than 100 years, just one century, we've grown 5 Billion larger.

Why the hell are we giving the poor welfare.
    People have goodness in their hearts?

All welfare does is allow them to reproduce like rats.
    Aren't these the people we're giving those sterility shots to now? And have been for decades?

I'am sick of our tax dollars going to a bunch of lazy and uneducated people who are killing us, and the liberals saying," We need a living wage, so the poor childeren can be happy." I do not care about those kids they are going to be miserable adults that will breed like rats like their parents did. Then producing more poor miserable people.
    So... you're in support of this?

I cannot believe it, if vaccinations are not killing people and we are in a crisis (over populated). Take all the things that are saving poeple from death away and let nature take it's course.
    You start first - throw out your computer.

Did you know that in soda(pop). That mercury is put in there as a perservative. Mercury is a poison, not a perservative.
    I've consumed more mercury in one day's catch of fish I've eaten than I will ever consume via soda.

They flouridate the drinking water to calm you down, not to help your teeth stay healthy. Flouride is also a poison they will not tell you about.
    Anything is poisonous if its enough. Ever hear of "iron poisoning"? Its possibly the most prevalent metal in your body at any given moment. And the amount of flouride in tap water is less than what you have in your toothpaste. Drink tap water, only tape water, for fifteen years, and then grab a tube of toothpaste. Guess which has more flouride?

You know how many countries did, or are talking about banning Flouride from the drinking water.
    Because they want to clean their drinking water even more to stop hysteria like this?

I'am so sick of people saying your just paranoid.
    You ever consider everybody is saying it because its true?

You know nothing of the world around you.
    Yes, because while somebody in an office can't go an hour with trading "secrets" and gossipping, the Illuminati, with its thousands of agents, perfectly control everything without anybody leaking secrets.

When all they do is watch Idiot Television (MTV) and ESPN. They listen to happy music, because they are insane(sitting in corner saying,"I'am in a perfect world" over and over again"). That is what happy music is about, so they can escape form their miserable lives and pretend that they are happy when they are miserable pieces of flesh like everyone else that is insane.
    "Ignorance is bliss", "life is suffering, any of those sound familiar?

In the end we live in an insane world with no hope.
    w00t

Banned
    It is called "Soft Kill' tatics. It does not wipe out entire population in a day. It is so minimal it is not even funny.

No I have not taken into consideration that I'am paranoid. I generally do not care about what other people think of me. I honestly do not care anymore what this Bilderberg group is doing to our world. They can go ahead and kill us for all I care.

How about the war in the the Middle-East and 9/11. When David Rockefeller in a disclosed speech from the public said something along the lines "That we need something to happen in order to progress this movement and use the terrorism as an excuse to invade the Middle-East.

This video will tell you this group's agenda.

This guy was apart of this group.

Banned
    Hey guys now what is the conclusion of this discussion? Is vaccination good for health or not?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by memoonamike View Post
    Hey guys now what is the conclusion of this discussion? Is vaccination good for health or not?
    They are not healthy at all. They contain chemicals that can cause cancer. Do not listen to Conservative idiots who get their facts from the Government.

If I were commiting a crime would I lie and say I did not do it? That is what these people are doing. They lie and the masses (idiots) around the world will believe them, because there are Experts. Why do people listen to them? What has happened to us? I blame the Education system teaching people Theories not Facts.

You know I can proclaim that I'm an expert on E.T's. I will say that the Reptillians control us by electing themselves in the Government. That everyone that is Famous and in Governments around the globe are Reptoids ( Human like lizards) that control us by sending super uber brain waves to brainwash us into thinking that they do not exsist. There are idiots around this world that will believe in this crap. If anyone tries to tell me other wise, I will say that you are under control by the Repillians. Just to get out of explaining myself to others.