Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PS3 footage is much worse than i thought...... | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by glasscut View Post
    When i complain i just swarmed by gamers that just buy and play anything.. Ive been gaming for years.. Maybe now those fools will believe me.. i don't just shoot off at the mouth and i am not the only PS3 blogger out there.. just saying.. This will probably be the last GR game PS3 gamers will buy.. look at max payne 3 at 720 then come look at GRFS.. of course the non believers will say ohh its two different game engines blah blah.. really ??? why can other game studios do it then ??? I've said it once and will say it again.. Poor graphics poor presentation when i said that the menus will be the same as the full game nobody listened i got flamed and cursed at.. here in it now.. 4yrs later..
    Right, you clearly dont like the game, hate Ubisoft and want to take them to court and a massive Max Payne 3 fanboy, so why are you still on these forums??? Why are you not on Rockstars forum enjoying your brilliant game, instead of annoying the cr@p out of us.
    "I cant go prone, I wont be able to get back up!"

Join the
    Grey Haired Ghosts (GHG) clan for "MATURE" gamers only...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Correct me if im wrong...but isnt max payne 3 out already? if so, why are you not playing it then?

The mans got an agenda to spread...... "he knows". Besides that. Has anyone here got their hands on a ps3 copy? I think youll have to listen to those people and see the comparison between the xbox and ps3 version that way.

Regardless of the fact, it's a prime game. It should be made specifically for each system, not ported from one to the other. But... that's really UBI's preference. Just another one of the problems for respect and equal progression across the board. Geeze i freaken come to games to get away from this stuff, and it's seeded everywhere in the gaming industry. Or atleast people keep seeing it.
    Last edited by Gagtag1; 05-20-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gagtag1 View Post
    The mans got an agenda to spread...... "he knows". Besides that. Has anyone here got their hands on a ps3 copy? I think youll have to listen to those people and see the comparison between the xbox and ps3 version that way.

Regardless of the fact, it's a prime game. It should be made specifically for each system, not ported from one to the other. But... that's really UBI's preference. Just another one of the problems for respect and equal progression across the board. Geeze i freaken come to games to get away from this stuff, and it's seeded everywhere in the gaming industry. Or atleast people keep seeing it.
    nearly all games port from one to the other, but yea, playing the beta there was no issues with the graphics for me, and i think its safe to say the full game wont be worse the the beta lol

Yeah that's the thing.. I don't remember seeing many graphical complaints from PS3 users from the beta. I know the SP will be completely different as far as how they manage the systems resources, but even then...

Well, yeah they port in general I imagine, but there must be some unique aspects to a ps3 vs xbox360, so each game should in theory strive to harness the best ways of using each console to get the best output. I doubt they simply made it for the Xbox and then ported it to the ps3 and left it at that. It's gonna be refined for both consoles so the product is made to it's best for each console type.
    Well.. it should be. It'd be a horrible way to go if they give ps3 users something less.

Hmmm played the beta on the 360 and PS3 and tried to find out wich version was "better looking" but i couldn´t really see any diffrence.
    Still try to decide wich version i am getting, preordered both.

I am sorry, but I watched all of the footage and I did not see anything wrong with the game. I have also watched plenty of 360 version and dude it is the same no worries.
    You need to remember, they are different systems.

Xbox Live : Dog 0f War
    YouTube : Dog 0f War

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveTurd View Post
    And thats why there is NO PC footage. It is going to be bad.. if your product was amazing you would shouting it out and advertising it on the most powerful platform. PC has nothing,,... might cancel. 2 weeks to go and nothing. Codemasters did the same with ofpdr and thats game turned out to be the worst game ever released, they lied about every feature in the game, CM should of been shut down for that game disgusting. Seems they are doing the same with PC, who bets we get get nothing till release THEN screens and footage....
    I miss dragon rising, probably the closest thing consoles have gotten to a mil sim since operation flashpoint elite by bohemia on the original xbox. Either way, saying they lied about every feature in the game is a gross oversimplification at best, and a complete manipulation of the truth at worst.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    well did you notice when the cameo activate how it shakes ?!, there is something wrong with it.

BTW what is AA ?!
    Anti Aliasing, this will reduce the socalled jaggies. It makes curved edges more natural and 'soft'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hortey View Post
    I miss dragon rising, probably the closest thing consoles have gotten to a mil sim since operation flashpoint elite by bohemia on the original xbox. Either way, saying they lied about every feature in the game is a gross oversimplification at best, and a complete manipulation of the truth at worst.
    open world! ,lie
    over 70 weapons, lie they were just m4 and m4 with a scope is not a new weapon, what u destroy will stay destroy even if u come back in another mission, lie, must i go on?...they did lie fully

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast