Thread: Posting | Forums

Posting

I recently bought a bakery for my farm. I didn't have enough wood to build it, so I was going to ask my friends to help. However, I did not want to post it to my Facebook page for the public to see. I happened to level up and received some planks, so that was good enough for me. However, then I had to staff my bakery. My choice was to either spend 10 FBC or publish it to my wall asking for staff. Again, I did not want to post anything on my main page as people tend to find it irritating.

A lot of games I play it gives you an option to send requests to specific players. Is there any way to implement it to this game? As right now I just spent money on a bakery which I cannot finish.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You can clean up your wall if you are using timeline. After you finish at Horse Haven you just go to your page and "hide from timeline" on your posts. You will then be left with just one small box with all your game posts for the month in it.

Deb

I just do not want to be sharing which games I play on Facebook. I have coworkers and a large variety of people on there, so I'd like to keep gaming off of my page entirely. I just think it would be nice to have the option to send requests directly to neighbours, instead of posting for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahGauvin View Post
    You can clean up your wall if you are using timeline. After you finish at Horse Haven you just go to your page and "hide from timeline" on your posts. You will then be left with just one small box with all your game posts for the month in it.

Deb
    Thanks for the great information, Deborah!

Its possible. I have made requests to specific person. And you are able to do the same within your own group of Facebook friends.

Do you know how you did it?