Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GRFS campaign is too easy? | Forums

Question GRFS campaign is too easy?

I have friends who are already playing the campaign of GRFS and tell me that it is too easy. They play on elite difficulty

Is this really? The end of the campaign will unlock a new level of difficulty?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The games not even out lol. The opinon on the campaign, difficulty, graphics ect are all going to based on videos. Idk, maybe it is too easy. Maybe your friend wants to show off because he's played it and is chatting nonsense. Maybe he played it on simpleton mode :P Or maybe he's just good at the game. Who knows bro, but I highly doubt you'll get honest feedback on that question.Aside for the unlocked difficulty. I really hope not to be honest. It should be open to all difficulties right when you start the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gagtag1 View Post
    The games not even out lol. The opinon on the campaign, difficulty, graphics ect are all going to based on videos. Idk, maybe it is too easy. Maybe your friend wants to show off because he's played it and is chatting nonsense. Maybe he played it on simpleton mode :P Or maybe he's just good at the game. Who knows bro, but I highly doubt you'll get honest feedback on that question.Aside for the unlocked difficulty. I really hope not to be honest. It should be open to all difficulties right when you start the game.
    wrong, alot of people got copies very early, so its not based on videos, its based on actually playing, as he said, his friends have been PLAYING the campaign and say its too easy.

...theres at best 1000 people who have played the single player. Are you honestly going to listen to someone whose jacked the game early? That was my point... Most people only know the campaign through videos. ... Sigh nm.

I wont judge until i try it, but i really hope its not too easy,a range of hard difficulties give the game replayability in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by YAYUEL View Post
    I wont judge until i try it, but i really hope its not too easy,a range of hard difficulties give the game replayability in my opinion.
    If I want to see the difficulty when I have my original copy in my hands. Guerrilla mode discussed the difficulty is much higher and that is awesome very addictive

I'm from Spain and I can not but with the wait. Sorry for google translator

sorry but it's likely you got friends who are the self called "1337" uber MLG gamer types.

All games are easy for them in their mind

And they are pro's at everything they play.

I'll judge the game for myself and i doubt the game is really too 'easy"

All games are too easy if played the right way........Not sure what the point of this is?

Xbox Live : Dog 0f War
    YouTube : Dog 0f War

Quote Originally Posted by WraithMarine View Post
    All games are too easy if played the right way........Not sure what the point of this is?
    completely agree.

I dont, i think that if you play the right way, it should be more difficult but more sattisfying.
    If a tactical game lets you run & gun trough the levels (for example) i think its too easy, on higher difficulties it should somehow force yo to play slow and methodical, risking resstarting the level if you didnt.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast