Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE RESET ALL STATS on MAY 22 DEVS !!! | Forums

PLEASE RESET ALL STATS on MAY 22 DEVS !!!

Okay so i have guys on my friends list that got this game early.. Which is pretty good i guess but please reset the stats on May 22nd or i am not buying seriously.. I just hope you guys do so i am pretty disappointed on how i am hearing some people got their hands on the game early..

of course not all of them a legitimate..

To play MP you need a online pass you get a code with the game ! But you can also buy a pass on xbox market place , I Think they should not sell the online pass before the game has been out a week !

Doesn't matter i am not buying the game if they don't reset the stats.. Heck they probably don't even care, If i had money to throw around and they don't reset the stats midnight May 21.. i can sue.. bottom-line.. As per the release date shows May 22.. not any other date..

Another way you can look at it is this if they don't reset the stats then everybody should get a chance to get the online pass and early access to the game then.. Why are they advertising May 22 and selling online passes, which i don't really care for make your money but don't cheat me out of my money because your money hungry.. This is america - Max Payne said it best you get what you paid for.. I want what i am paying for..

Here in the UK it's the 25th so should they reset the stats again
    then ?

it's not that big of a deal really.

This happens in COD each release.. guys have the game weeks early.. you rarely run into anybody who is ranked up because there are only like less than 1% of what will be the game's total population who have it already.

Also it's just a video game.. play to have fun don't stress the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzam1974 View Post
    Here in the UK it's the 25th so should they reset the stats again
    then ?
    Oh NO!!! Dont start him off again......he has already started 2 threads and trolled over many more about exactly the same thing......(gently starts shaking shoulder of snoozing forum manager...)

EDIT: Oh, BTW....I had friends that were playing Max Payne 3 four days before the release date, so I wouldnt buy that one either.....
    Last edited by ICEMAN069; 05-20-2012 at 09:27 AM.
    "I cant go prone, I wont be able to get back up!"

Join the
    Grey Haired Ghosts (GHG) clan for "MATURE" gamers only...

reseting stats should only be a viable option if a huge amount of players have got the game early. one or two here and there are not a big deal. i doubt there is even enough to get a single competitive match going yet

its not like player rank means anything any more. the Call of Duty influence has made a player rank worthless as your rank will only go up, never down. the Future Soldier beta showed that its not what you have its how you use it. so what if someone already has the HK417 when you start on day one. its not exactly a game breaker is it?

Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

You're making a fuss... over stats. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

I don't understand what's so... life or death about stats. You won't buy because some people got the game early?

Are you worried some people would have an "unfair advantage"?
    Maybe you're just mad because you don't have the game as early as others?

Either way there's no excuse for this level of... shear ludicrousy.
    Should they reset the stats on May 25th as well for UK customers? What about the PC release in June? Should they reset then too?

Regards,
    Nexo
    Last edited by Nexolate; 05-20-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast