Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Welcome To ITV Assassinate Tournament . | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by TaRabidWesmann View Post
    If you think I was insulting him,please grow a brain.I was suggesting he make it a bit easier to read,buckaroo
    But yeah,on topic.
    Maybe you guys should go on Twitter about it ,and keep it off the forums (get the reference?)

Siggy: Silvermercy

Revere the blood of the innocent - Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Hide in the midst of the crowds -
    We are the ones who have entrusted you - Do not betray our trust

إتق دم البرئ - لا شئ واقع مطلق بل كل ممكن - إختبئ وسط الزحام - نحن من إتمنك - لا تخن من إتمنك
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I agree with McDude and Antho. Seems like this is getting a little out of hand here. I thought this thread was about a tournament? From what I can tell, it doesn't seem like this tournament is going to happen anytime soon with all the naming and blaming and that the rules of it aren't completely clear, etc. Oh jeez, hope I don't sound like a mod, lol. :P I do have to agree with some people that sometimes your typing is hard to read Knightcurse. The only thing I can say about that is you could just go over what you typed (before posting) and make corrections and whatnot.

A little side note: I'm not interested in the tourny, assassinate, not really my thing, even though I would play it sometimes.

Let's get ready to rumble

If it's deathmatch I'll Join

Banned
    If you think I was insulting him,please grow a brain.I was suggesting he make it a bit easier to read,buckaroo
    But yeah,on topic.
    Maybe you guys should go on Twitter about it ,and keep it off the forums (get the reference?)
    yeah go to ****ing Twitter and talk **** about other ppl bro tha is all u do man maybe u should grow up

Something Else: this is all tha ppl u talk **** too VAA , MidnightWesker , Me ,Rushdown, Zero All Of This ppl and clan most hate u (not ever one from VAA) and they would like to talk **** to u and more .

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGirlTomb View Post
    I agree with McDude and Antho. Seems like this is getting a little out of hand here. I thought this thread was about a tournament? From what I can tell, it doesn't seem like this tournament is going to happen anytime soon with all the naming and blaming and that the rules of it aren't completely clear, etc. Oh jeez, hope I don't sound like a mod, lol. :P I do have to agree with some people that sometimes your typing is hard to read Knightcurse. The only thing I can say about that is you could just go over what you typed (before posting) and make corrections and whatnot.

A little side note: I'm not interested in the tourny, assassinate, not really my thing, even though I would play it sometimes.
    yeah am making a deathmatch one . idk if u would like to tha one

Quote Originally Posted by WayneCain2 View Post
    If it's deathmatch I'll Join
    wayne ur joining tha deathmatch one :}
    Last edited by KnightCurse; 05-26-2012 at 02:41 AM.

Dude, I never said I hated him. I talk **** to everybody, btw. lol

Quote Originally Posted by KnightCurse View Post
    yeah go to ****ing Twitter and talk **** about other ppl bro tha is all u do man maybe u should grow up

Something Else: this is all tha ppl u talk **** too VAA , MidnightWesker , Me ,Rushdown, Zero All Of This ppl and clan most hate u (not ever one from VAA) and they would like to talk **** to u and more .

yeah am making a deathmatch one . idk if u would like to tha one

wayne ur joining tha deathmatch one :}

Lol! Wesman doesn't have a twitter! We don't hate VAA either and it's not even the whole of SP that dislikes the person. X)

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

Yeah same here,cool your thong.I probably made a joke about them and you took it all serious (as usual).I never even met that Wesker kid,or Rushdown so whaaaaat? Lol.
    And *facepalm*,you don't get the twitter joke.I don't even have a twitter,maybe if youd stop being so busy being a nuisance to WHU and BRS youd actually be able to insult me .
    And I know they would honey,they know I don't like them.This is news? I don't like people who call themselves mature,then go and act a 2nd grader.I don't like people that tell lies so obvious,I think they actually think that.I don't like drama queens,and I don't like fanboys.Even the VAA I do like (Wizaro,Mc Dudes,Talented,ShadowFear,etc) knows that those people annoy me to the brink,and they know I don't get along with people like that.Do you even know how many VAA I have a problem with? Three.Just three...out of like,what? 25? Ohhhhh yeah we hate em all,mhhhmm.Thats why we scrim them,right? And does me disliking those three mean anything to the ones we like? No.They're still my friends,I still talk and play with them.I have no need to be loved by the community,because I HEAVILY dislike some of it to the point where I want them to dislike me.
    One more thing.What clan? Lol.
    Last edited by TaRabidWesmann; 05-26-2012 at 03:20 AM.

Cool stories guys, but uh what I really wanna know is if this "tourney" is gonna take off and if not is there gonna be a deathmatch tourney?

Title is misleading it's Deathmatch now.

Siggy: Silvermercy

Revere the blood of the innocent - Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Hide in the midst of the crowds -
    We are the ones who have entrusted you - Do not betray our trust

إتق دم البرئ - لا شئ واقع مطلق بل كل ممكن - إختبئ وسط الزحام - نحن من إتمنك - لا تخن من إتمنك

Banned
    Ahahahah LIES bro but what ever ur the right one like always

Yeah same here,cool your thong.I probably made a joke about them and you took it all serious (as usual).I never even met that Wesker kid,or Rushdown so whaaaaat? Lol.
    And *facepalm*,you don't get the twitter joke.I don't even have a twitter,maybe if youd stop being so busy being a nuisance to WHU and BRS youd actually be able to insult me .
    And I know they would honey,they know I don't like them.This is news? I don't like people who call themselves mature,then go and act a 2nd grader.I don't like people that tell lies so obvious,I think they actually think that.I don't like drama queens,and I don't like fanboys.Even the VAA I do like (Wizaro,Mc Dudes,Talented,ShadowFear,etc) knows that those people annoy me to the brink,and they know I don't get along with people like that.Do you even know how many VAA I have a problem with? Three.Just three...out of like,what? 25? Ohhhhh yeah we hate em all,mhhhmm.Thats why we scrim them,right? And does me disliking those three mean anything to the ones we like? No.They're still my friends,I still talk and play with them.I have no need to be loved by the community,because I HEAVILY dislike some of it to the point where I want them to dislike me.
    One more thing.What clan? Lol.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast