Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft Game Launcher Download | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Ubisoft Game Launcher Download

I've been having trouble playing assassin's creed 2 downloaded through steam. I found this link: http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/lau...rInstaller.exe which was supposed to allow me to install the game launcher properly, but when I go to this link it says "oops! page not found" and nothing else happens. I've tried disabling my antivirus and firewall and still can't download this. Help would be appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Worked for Me!!

As soon as I clicked on the link you provided , it did not open any page.Instead it started downloading the 22.96MB file.Just try using Google Chrome and IDM.This might help.
    Last edited by pratyay1990; 07-05-2012 at 09:28 PM. Reason: missed out some part.

I would reccomnd returning the game, this is the most rediculous installer I have ever used! EVER it sshould not have to re-install 3 times myself just top play a game i PAID for awesome service that we get even closed on weekend not to mention the forums are fiulled with ******s thanks for nothign ubi iwill remember NOT to buy another one of your games for PC.

if you deleted the Ubisoft launcher and try to get it working again then your bonned. There should be an auto Ubisoft Game launcher intall when you install the game even after multiple times.

For problems with the launcher please try this;

To resolve this issue, you will need to manually install or reinstall the GameLauncher software, which handles the online authentication in the game. Please note that this software MUST be installed to play the game, and cannot be uninstalled or disabled.

1. First, you will need to uninstall the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) / 'Installed Programs' (Windows Vista and 7) icon in your computer's control panel. It's possible that the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it, or the game. If so, you can skip this step.

2. After uninstalling the software, you will need to manually delete any leftover files in the C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (32-bit versions of Windows) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (64-bit versions of Windows). Please do not skip this step, it is very important. If this folder does not exist, please go to the next step.

3. Reinstall the GameLauncher software from: http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/lau...rInstaller.exe.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Help!!!!!

assassn's creed game ezio stops moving when i'm on the roof top with yusuf, when he says i got to go find the captain running the den and kill him. i need help friends.

i think that it will work

thanks a lot bro

i

iujhoil

Thumbs up worst game ever bought

assassins creed 2 one of the worst games ive ever bought installed it on my comp went to start it loads past Ubisoft logo then loads game creators message thingy and then automatically shuts off ive tried reinstalling the launcher and even completely reformatted my laptop but still no help anyone who knows any little trick would be very helpful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast