Thread: why... did you do an ad like that.... | Forums

Thumbs up why... did you do an ad like that....

that GRFS add with Coco is.... just.... horrible...

the ONLY thing I like about it is that she was standing as 'a woman doing a mans job' but... holy crap is that just horrible....

if your gona get a woman to do an add like that for heavens sake make her believable.... she is NOT a real gamer... she is just there to sell the game and sex... nothing more...
    this ad was just to get early teens interested into the game and put off just about everyone else.

just.... why... I seriously feel that that has harmed the name of Ghost Recon. anyone that has played the game knows how serious it is and that has completely aimed at the wrong audience and everyone that DOES know the series would have been put off about that....

I have been a LONG fan of the series. ever since the first GR, and this makes me embarrassed to know the series and support it...

Ghot Recon Alpha was sweet.... why... just why did you do an ad like that....

Before the "target" audience jumps in here and starts berating you about not appreciating the ad for what it is, here's a link to another "Coco" ad discussion:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-they-thinking

+1 Agreed. The ad is in poor taste.

Ubisoft mustn't think much of it's customer base.

Shame on you Ubisoft, poor taste very poor taste

Quote Originally Posted by Stannibal_III View Post
    Before the "target" audience jumps in here and starts berating you about not appreciating the ad for what it is, here's a link to another "Coco" ad discussion:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-they-thinking

+1 Agreed. The ad is in poor taste.

thanks =)