Thread: Are the Multiplayer servers down? Now 2 weeks unable to connect.. | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Are the Multiplayer servers down? Now 2 weeks unable to connect..

Hello,

this is mt first post here. Based on quick search here, there is no mention or discussion, about the servers
    being down.

Can someone confirm that the servers are OK and maby I have some other problem?

I am trying to play from Win7 and I have PC DVD version (since over 2 years).
    I have played last time in end of summer 2011 multiplayer (player and ranked).
    The setup is ok with all ports and firewall etc settings.

The problem comes along when trying to access the multiplayer. It says:

"The FarCry 2 server is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Any help is welcome.

- PN
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by begu78 View Post
    Hello,

this is mt first post here. Based on quick search here, there is no mention or discussion, about the servers
    being down.

Can someone confirm that the servers are OK and maby I have some other problem?

I am trying to play from Win7 and I have PC DVD version (since over 2 years).
    I have played last time in end of summer 2011 multiplayer (player and ranked).
    The setup is ok with all ports and firewall etc settings.

The problem comes along when trying to access the multiplayer. It says:

"The FarCry 2 server is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Any help is welcome.

- PN

the some problem... can't connect with servers. i used to play in 2011, but do it now

Have you tried contacting Ubisoft Support? The link is in my signature.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA pennygod's Avatar
    The following ports need to be open in your router or firewall, in order to play this game online:

9000-9004 TCP & UDP (default ports)
    You can configure the ports that are used from within the Network options in the game.

Please make sure that you have the latest firmware driver updates for your router from the manufacturers website.

Hi,

Since 2 weeks i am unable to play HAWX 2 multiplayer . My firewall settings are fine. It is not showing any players online. Are the servers down?
    I am able to play other games on multiplayer .

Please help.

I can't find find any suitable servers at all, is there a problem with my pc?

My ports are open, firewall and antivirus disabled and I still get the message "Could not bind to network socket. Startup or network engine faild". A year ago I played FC2 with no problems. I think that UBISOFT is the only problem. They take your money and give you SP and crapy MP. UBISOFT publishers are just a thiefs and nothing else.