Thread: Goodbye Great Forum | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Banned

Goodbye Great Forum

Hi people, yes it is me Dave.

I was just today banned from this forum, I have been trying to get banned for quite some time and it finally happened.

I want to take some time and say goodbye to a community that I truly loved.

First of course to the two admins widow and Mr shade, I think you are both terrific and have done the best with a bad situation in dealing with peoples problems with ubisoft. I don't think anybody else could have done a better job with this forum. Thank you and it was a joy being on your forum.

Next to the people I have met here; Thank you so much for putting up with me and those of you who got my humor had fun with me. people like JTS and kaiyoto and so many others that I will never remember in time.

The early days of this forum with Kristian and astlan and starscream, ted and oblivion and its even been so long that there are those from the beginning i cant even remember. i became a part of this community when i joined the outcast templars and rose to a leadership position there and had so many great times with them, I will always thank those guys for letting me in even if it did end badly.

To the other clans i wasnt in but always respected. reckoners- the casual clan that is all about friendship and having fun, love ya guys. To the Borgia Rejects even though no longer around had the best FFA players you could imagine, you guys were great. To VVA i always respected you guys as the xbox version of the clan Me and some friends created called Abstergo elite.

Thank you everybody for making this a good expireince for me. I will miss most of you and I wish you all the best.

If you want to find me i'll be on PSN-Dave0718 and on on the BF3 forums full time from now on, Oh also on twitter @dave0718 and skype-dave0718

-Dave0718

Peace man, the forums aren't as they used to be I guess
    My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/JTS812

AC3 perhaps.

The "New PoP Deathbringers" Team My Twitter/PSN: Ted95On
    "Beauty slept and angels wept for her immortal soul, in this response all evil chose to claim her for their very own."

Banned
    Sorry to see you go, Dave.

You will be missed.

Well, you'll be missed by the people mature enough to get past your spiky exterior, at least. Maybe not so much by some of us...

EDIT: Updated my sig as tribute to the loss of a valued member of the community.
    Last edited by obliviondoll; 05-19-2012 at 03:06 AM.

I still think Dave needed to learn some respect and humility.

XBL: Saracchio
    PSN: Saracchio
    Assassin's Creed Wiki: Slate Vesper

sorry, man... but i'm gonna have to close this topic. hope you understand.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko