Who are the best players right now?

List the top 15 players that are actively playing for each console.

I'm on Xbox 360 and i believe 1st: bounce,ballistic, foxbox,YTYTYT------2nd: rogue, Nineher, incredibull,merritt, ride king,----3rd: just playn4fun, vega, warheads, merritt.--4: many other players

I will not place myself into a category because i believe it is the right thing to do....

Me and Silentswordy are pretty much the only good players left on PS3 tbh.

about a year ago i played ps3 then maid the switch to 360 i think its much more competitive

Originally Posted by Gamedude107 Go to original post
    Me and Silentswordy are pretty much the only good players left on PS3 tbh.
    Wanna bet on that ? How about a 1v1v1?

1vs1 Tank graveyard

honestly play gamedude hes the only one who i can seriously call a 1v1 'competitive' on console anymore. Me and him are defo best players out there atm.

I think there a still some good players on ps3. I mean i know a some people who hardly ever lose a game of ruse. So all those who say there are no good players on ps3 and they are the best they are wrong.

Originally Posted by silentswordy Go to original post
    honestly play gamedude hes the only one who i can seriously call a 1v1 'competitive' on console anymore. Me and him are defo best players out there atm.
    get on psn we need more double UK and hotrider y u no accept my fr request?

Lemieuxx's Avatar Member
    lol Roque second? ytyty first? All the good players are on PC now, the game is much better without the limits of the Xbox or PS3. Bounce and Ballistic, along with Fox, myself, yies1, 'bullets are all on PC and don't play Xbox RUSE anymore. You may see one of us on once in a while but for the most part it's PC. If you want a larger community, albeit less of a challenge given that all the good players have "retired" so to speak, come to PC. Low-end PC's can handle it on low settings, just don't expect anything pretty. =)