Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1021

Thread: Sequel to Prince of Persia 2008 (v-4) | Forums

This is the original artwork made by that Ubisoft artist
    The similarities are obvious and he looks cool, BUT that doesn't mean it's fit for a POP game. Gilt's right, I'm sick of the same AC-like environment in every game. POP used to be so different from all the other videogames, it used to SET standards, not copy them from others

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Grafferu View Post
    The similarities are obvious and he looks cool, BUT that doesn't mean it's fit for a POP game. Gilt's right, I'm sick of the same AC-like environment in every game. POP used to be so different from all the other videogames, it used to SET standards, not copy them from others
    It's not just AC-like either, it's the whole "realistically run-down or unfinished or post-apocalyptic" environments. There's so much detail and effort put into them, but in the end, it all just looks like random, uninspired piles of junk, so to speak. It's like they're just random "places" full of "stuff". What's there to differentiate between them half the time? With so many games these days, the locations seem to be "generic realistic location" after "generic realistic location". The God of War 4 demo at E3, for example, it felt that way too. he was just wandering around some "docks" with scaffolds and stuff around them and it's just...you know, it could be ANYWHERE.

Our environment helps so much with telling the story; what's happening; what's likel to happen next; what the feel of the story is at this point. If it all looks indistiguishable, where's the tension? When did places that help tell the story become unpopular?

If anything, AC is the one game with an excuse because it's based off of real places as they were back then. What's everyone else's excuse? -__-

This Guy also Holding a Man Head on his Left hand..I don't think Prince of Persia needs to do that ..its more like a Prototype 2 kind of guy in Egypt!!

what there was no need for a new prince now it seems more like prince of africa........

Guys calm down this is an ALPHA or BETA screenshots is really...
    Prince will be different im sure of it!

EGYIPT is so cool i always wanted to see EGYIPT in AC or in PoP... or ancient Mayan-s

Quote Originally Posted by stargate55555 View Post
    I wish they made another PoP like Warrior Within as that was my all time favorite. Superb story, weapon upgrades, collectibles.
    The Story was bad... because T2T ruined-it...
    Kaileena created the sand of time and everything and she dont know how looks like dahaka...
    Kaileena was the worst "Girl" in PoP games....

popww "prince" was cool

Warrior within Would be good game if the Real ending would be the first ending when you kill that irritating kaileena..

not to mention TWO THRONES the super EPICFAIL game... prince 3 and Two Thrones was the WORSt PoP game.

PoP 2008 "prince" was irritating as hell he was a pervert alcolholic dude.. he even changed Elika to pervert...

I WANT a NEW PoP game WITh REAL COLD PERSIAN fighter just like real ancient times...!

not that kid,slime,dribbler,emo PoPT2T prince...

Best story was in PoP2008...
    Last edited by gyigyo; 08-07-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Seriously, i hope the game keep on that direction, with the black and strong prince. Im enought of the slim one, how many times we played with this almost gay prince...
    And Egypt is really cool, it will be awesome to explore this new landscape/ scenario.
    Maybe you guys are just a bunch of purists and alarmist people that fear change. Can not wait to see more of this new pop or whatever name it is.

This is AC artwork, on white emblem are marked initials of Assassin's Creed.
    But I hope the new PoP is not set in Egypt, although in 500 bc the Persian empire also included Egypt. It may be interesting as a location, but it is not suitable for PoP.
    I hope with all my heart that the story of the reboot is only a rumor.
    A new reboot would be the end of this series.

Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 LastLast