Thread: The "Archipelago" Map | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

The "Archipelago" Map

Can anyone explain me how is it possible for the first player to escape from his island? I had just teleported to the second part of the island, where a fort is located. That's all, nothing more is available. No shipyard, no access to the sea. My hero is from Sanctuary, but he can't cross the sea as there is no entrance to it on my island. Does anyone know a solution for this problem? Have I missed something?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by SepSpring View Post
    Can anyone explain me how is it possible for the first player to escape from his island? I had just teleported to the second part of the island, where a fort is located. That's all, nothing more is available. No shipyard, no access to the sea. My hero is from Sanctuary, but he can't cross the sea as there is no entrance to it on my island. Does anyone know a solution for this problem? Have I missed something?
    There is a teleport in that "second part" of island to the "third part of island" yesterday I explored it a little bit. But I can't tell any more, because I didn't see the whole part yet.

You know, I've tried it again. All teleports bring me from the first part of my island to the second one and from the second to the first. Anyway, I can't escape from this island and enemies can't enter it too.

As Pjovejas said, there is a teleport in that "second part" of island to the "third part of island"
    It is in the south, in the middle.

Thanks for your help, guys! The teleport, which you wrote about, started working correctly after restarting this map.