View Poll Results: how excited are you for may 22?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • on the verge of exploding in my pants

28 70.00%
  • i cant stand up

4 10.00%
  • my flags at half staff

1 2.50%
  • i think i felt a twitch

2 5.00%
  • i think im a paraplegic

5 12.50%

How excited are you about may 22?

i know im ready

UK ICEMAN UK's Avatar Member
    Well Im from the UK, so game doesnt officially come out till Friday the 25th but hoping to get my copy on Wednesday the 23rd.!!!

However, I am still "exploading in my pants" due to my broadband being changed on Tuesday the 22nd May so I will be getting approx 68mbps down and 20mbps up!! woop woop, just in time for GRFS!

Dog 0f War's Avatar Senior Member
    Super excited!

GOOD POLL. Basically, that's what UBI wants to know after all the BS on this forum. LOL

xKillalicious-'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by ICEMAN069 Go to original post
    Well Im from the UK, so game doesnt officially come out till Friday the 25th but hoping to get my copy on Wednesday the 23rd.!!!

However, I am still "exploading in my pants" due to my broadband being changed on Tuesday the 22nd May so I will be getting approx 68mbps down and 20mbps up!! woop woop, just in time for GRFS!
    BT infinity FTW, im on 80/20 atm, im getting the 100Mb FTTP package in about 6months, and soon after they will upgrade that packages speed to 300 with an upload of around 50-80Mb CANT WAIT!

But even more excited for next friday! going straight online learn the new maps, and then start squad matches

just hoping this little town i'm in has a midnight release.

man i miss San Diego. No hurricanes, no twisters, no big-ass hairy spiders the size of a friggin lid to a peanut butter jar.

Hi i`m Pete. I`m a Gunsmith addictand i have to wait until the 24...

Nice biased poll =/
    But yea...I'm ready

Ready to roll and really make some great youtube footage! cant wait. I think im going to base my channel around this game for most of this year

I'm probably gonna pre-order this weekend!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►