Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GRFS does not need boob jiggle and **** cheeks to sell game what were they thinking? | Forums

GRFS does not need boob jiggle and **** cheeks to sell game what were they thinking?

I object your honour. Why does Ice T always pimp his ladies.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by thunderkatt View Post
    I object your honour. Why does Ice T always pimp his ladies.

meh i dont really care about her tbh. all in good humour i say i think it was a bit of a pee take XD

What do you mean what are they thinking? It's pretty **** obvious from the core gameplay of this game to the advertising what are they thinking.

They are thinking they can cash in on the the people that buy Call of Duty. It's pretty obvious....

A Ghost Recon game that requires T&A marketing. Seriously, Ubisoft? Just look at the "likes/dislikes" disparity for the "Coco" video at Gamespot's YouTube channel or any other YouTube channel running the ad. This video all but confirms what most loyal fans of the series already know. At this point, I'm beginning to wonder if Future Soldier is worthy of a rental.

Guys. It's just a commercial, chill out.
    I see worse from people on these forums then this harmless TnA ad.

The Irony is that Cram looks like Ice-T
    Man has a point though...plus Ioved his GRFS walkthroughs...all nice and quiet.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Come on, it's a release party, lots of people are going to play it. You don't think it's cool that Coco and her dude are wanting in on it?
    It don't mean nothing, take it for what it is....MORE notoriety for tight games.

PhantomQueen tried to load the Beta again tonight for giggles while I was running Gears...soon as I heard the 3 shell casings drop I was all "what, what's that, what's happenin?". That audio has a direct line to my bones....can't wait for release day!
    (Gears is feeling almost archaic now...compared to FS's fresh graphics and all the refinement and Intel and multiple objectives. I hope the campaign shines like the MP.)

Coco always looks like that!..ever seen a rap video?.....That's why T's crazy about her..
    She's just a part of the ghost team, allong with other celebrities..
    Ice-T promoted Gears 3 and she wants to promote GRFS..Shouldn't judge people on how they look, or dress..

I say more boob jiggle and @rse !!! Go Coco!
    "I cant go prone, I wont be able to get back up!"

Join the
    Grey Haired Ghosts (GHG) clan for "MATURE" gamers only...

Seriously!?

Are you a chick or just a homosexual.Or are you the type of guy who gets emotional when you see a chick on a advertisement.Serious moment now.It is just a advertisement.They want to help promote a good game.Get over it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast