Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much would you pay? | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

How much would you pay?

Led Zep pack 3 songs twenty dollars. Could you imagine a better DLC? You guys should go premium and start getting some rock gods on the setlist.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If they could get Led Zeppelin they would have Led Zeppelin

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index....r-guitar-hero/

Best movie evar contains the wisdom of the ages.

well... this quote my help get them into rocksmith or a game like it...

and hell yes I would pay more for it, maybe not 20 for 3, but 20 for 4 or 5...

At the risk of being stoned to death: After hearing them for almost 40 years, I switch stations when they come on. Not a day has gone by that they haven't been on at least one station, during prime time, every hour.

It depends what song the radio plays, but yeah I overdid it with Zeppelin in High School... I still think they are the perfect band for music games though

You know, I think they are overrated. I only really care for maybe three songs by them, and I sure wouldn't pay more than the usual price for them if they were DLC.

I bet Ubi picking 3 songs from the LZ catalog would cause more whining than not having them at all. I would pay $20 for a LZ mega-pack, but not for 3 songs.
    Last edited by Longjoneill4; 05-16-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarNub View Post
    At the risk of being stoned to death: After hearing them for almost 40 years, I switch stations when they come on. Not a day has gone by that they haven't been on at least one station, during prime time, every hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravager2099 View Post
    You know, I think they are overrated. I only really care for maybe three songs by them, and I sure wouldn't pay more than the usual price for them if they were DLC.
    Amen! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. My dislike of Zeplin is probably sort of my "guilty anti-pleasure" or whatever you'd call the opposite of a guilty pleasure (see guilty pleasures thread regarding music you like but don't admit to liking). Zeplin is music I DON'T like but am almost afraid to admit to NOT liking. (Not really. I'm quite vocal about it, acutually.)

I've also endured 40 years or so of Zep and I didn't think much of them 40 years ago. They've got a couple of OK tunes for which I might pay $2.99 each - maybe.

Not saying nobody should like Led Zeplin or that RS shouldn't try to satisfy a broad market of tastes. Just balancing out the feedback on this issue. Some of us DON'T believe Led Zeplin was all that great.

while i have burned my self out on them as many people have at some point, I still wouldn't mind jamming along to black dog or misty mountain hop in rocksmith

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast