So maintenance didn´t work for me, still have the same problem, I cannot do anything at all, my quests have disappeared and I cannot click on anything.
    When it loads the game the group of rabbids cheering come up on my screen and a little house saying 8%, then I cannot do anything after that just watch my rabbids run around and what not. I'm honestly running out of patience already spent more than a week and nothing changed.

Sourismiquette's Avatar Rabbids Invasion Team
    Originally Posted by kcbaldree Go to original post
    BWAAAAAHHH!!! How much longer!?!?!?!?!?!? It's 10:20 EST and im not sure how to convert that to paris time... BWAAAAAHHH!!!
    Paris time = EST + 6

Souris

Sourismiquette's Avatar Rabbids Invasion Team
    Originally Posted by eduPT Go to original post
    So maintenance didn´t work for me, still have the same problem, I cannot do anything at all, my quests have disappeared and I cannot click on anything.
    When it loads the game the group of rabbids cheering come up on my screen and a little house saying 8%, then I cannot do anything after that just watch my rabbids run around and what not. I'm honestly running out of patience already spent more than a week and nothing changed.
    Hello EduPT,

Some players experience this issue. Did you contact the customer support?

Souris

Originally Posted by Sourismiquette Go to original post
    Hello EduPT,

Some players experience this issue. Did you contact the customer support?

Souris
    Yes i did it last week and leave the facebook account and nothing.

Originally Posted by eduPT Go to original post
    Yes i did it last week and leave the facebook account and nothing.
    Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, restarting your computer and re-connecting to the game?

If you haven't I'd recommend trying that.

If it doesn't work, please try recontacting customer support and tell them what you've tried doing.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234