Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***redstorms current stance on custom lobbys*** | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaDragon View Post
    The intel grenades, hacking & UAVs are making players camp & lock down areas to spawn kill MORE!! Red enemy intel blobs making hordes of runners & gunners in this game! What's it going to be like when everyones got grenade launchers on the UAVs & guns with intel? God help us lol. Noobfest Lock downs!! You can have intel without gadgets you know, its called observation & mic communication with your team mates!! Dumbing the game down!
    I agree there is nothing you can say that makes up for the fact that the UAV can shoot rockets!!! When everyone reaches level 50 the gameplay will go out the door!!
    Also players just starting out in the game will not have a chance to win at all!! Its just plain stupid!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

^ Ubi's matchmaking for Brotherhood (very similar to GRFS's) took player levels into consideration. When playing my high level account I was constantly matched with high level players, even with low level players in my party. When I played my low level account I got in matches with all comparable level players. Which was awesome by the way, I might not have had the high level tools but I had the experience and map knowledge. Was like going back to Kindergarten as a ten year old! (not making ANY jokes about those of you who might ACTUALLY have been 10 in Kindergarten!!!) jk

The plan is to add it for the next title so that it can be called a new feature

Looking for GR FS players to team up with. I am a veteran at graw1 and 2. Would like to rock co-op. HMU!
    GT: xhostileman

Give me custom lobbies, ability to turn off/on gadgets/weapons/attachments, ability to turn off sprint and the cover system and then put in a lean and peak system and then I will buy this game. Make it so ubisoft.

Quote Originally Posted by Premierdrmmr07 View Post
    Give me custom lobbies, ability to turn off/on gadgets/weapons/attachments, ability to turn off sprint and the cover system and then put in a lean and peak system and then I will buy this game. Make it so ubisoft.
    It's called Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. Heck, there's even a second one. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    ^ Ubi's matchmaking for Brotherhood (very similar to GRFS's) took player levels into consideration. When playing my high level account I was constantly matched with high level players, even with low level players in my party. When I played my low level account I got in matches with all comparable level players. Which was awesome by the way, I might not have had the high level tools but I had the experience and map knowledge. Was like going back to Kindergarten as a ten year old! (not making ANY jokes about those of you who might ACTUALLY have been 10 in Kindergarten!!!) jk
    Really? That's not the experience I had playing Brotherhood. At level one my first match was with like, level forties or something and was pretty unsatisfying as I didn't have any of the abilities they had access too and it was a pretty unfair match.

Quote Originally Posted by dariusostoja View Post
    I agree there is nothing you can say that makes up for the fact that the UAV can shoot rockets!!! When everyone reaches level 50 the gameplay will go out the door!!
    Also players just starting out in the game will not have a chance to win at all!! Its just plain stupid!!
    Have you actually used the UCAV, I very much doubt it due to your comments, the UCAV is pretty much useless on respawn modes, it has "from memory" 2 grenades and 5 EMP grenades, it doesnt "spot" and provide intel. I couldnt wait to unlock the UCAV however soon realised that it was rubbish on conflict mode and reset my engineer and went for the turret which is way more dangerous.

The UCAV will come into its own probably on siege, but we will have to wait and see.
    "I cant go prone, I wont be able to get back up!"

Join the
    Grey Haired Ghosts (GHG) clan for "MATURE" gamers only...

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN069 View Post
    Have you actually used the UCAV, I very much doubt it due to your comments, the UCAV is pretty much useless on respawn modes, it has "from memory" 2 grenades and 5 EMP grenades, it doesnt "spot" and provide intel. I couldnt wait to unlock the UCAV however soon realised that it was rubbish on conflict mode and reset my engineer and went for the turret which is way more dangerous.

The UCAV will come into its own probably on siege, but we will have to wait and see.
    The ucav has 6 frags and 2 emp's. Iceman is 100% correct the ucav is pretty weak it takes 3 frags to kill 1 person. The ucav also moves slower than the regular drone and it's easier to shoot down.

Quote Originally Posted by DBLxxShotz View Post
    combat/intel/teamwork the team that is better in two or all of those areas will win the match. get rid of intel and it turns into run and gun and camping is this so hard to understand? this game was made to be played on those three levels. ive noticed in games where little intel is being used by both sides which is rare i find myself running all over the map and shooting the enemy while my team takes objectives or vice versa. it gets lame. you get people just nade spamming all the objectives with noob tubes and it just gets boring. i can understand why they want the games to play with the intel.
    Spoken like a true Ghost Recon noob. Had you been playing all the other Ghost Recons you would exstintively know that everything you just said is dumb and completely unlike the way Ghost Recon has been played. What you should have said is you need intel to keep from constantly being blasted by more experienced players. Custom rooms are a must, so experienced playes don't have to play w/ people like you, unless they choose to do so. You'll probably never understand this, but I'll say it anyway, we enjoy the mystery. The mystery of not knowing where your enemy is, yet still tracking them down, remaining hidden and stealthy. The point is, why are you so worried about what people want to do in their custom rooms? Set yours up your way, and let other people do things their way.
    Last edited by TRAJEKTURY; 05-16-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TRAJEKTURY View Post
    ...., we enjoy the mystery. The mystery of not know where your enemy is, yet still tracking them down, remaining hidden and stealthy. ...Set yours up your way, and let other people do things their way.
    Oh I like that man Brings a sort of apprication too for your opponents. This whole thing where everyone sees everyone is cool, but it's,.. the flipside in it's extreme to some of the vital parts that made GR what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dariusostoja View Post
    UCAV's move much slower and cannot relay intel like the drone.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast