Be a bit more optimistic Klaue_
- Language barrier broken
- Faster and clear (understandable) communication
- Can be accurate (depends on messages)
- Will improve team-play and coordination
- Wrong information (always possible, even with VoIP)
- People ignore it
- People don't know how to use it (but that's simple to solve)
Is it more noobish? I would say not completely. It makes the game maybe even harder since both teams have them and stealth/flank attacks will be more difficult.
A good thing is that new players will have it easier to learn the game and will most likely play it longer/more often.