At the behest of @YourShapeGame and @UbisoftSupport I'm posting this bug I found yesterday here. I looked around for a "bug" thread or a post about this one, but I didn't find one (mind you I only went back a few pages).
As the title states yesterday I had an issue with the calorie counter in the DLC: Lose It! To be more specific, Week 2, Day1.
The first set of floor exercises ends at about routine 7 or 8 (I forget which, because I only became completely aware of the issue midway in, after which I paid specific attention) after that routine my calorie counter stopped moving. 3 routines of cardio and not ONE single measly calorie lost. I was even getting 100%ed routines and had a very big combo going. By routine 11 (floor exercises again), the calorie counter started working again.
Was a bit annoying to not get credit for the work I was doing (especially since I ended the workout at 5399 calories burned in game xD), but in the end the exercise was still done I guess. I'll see how it goes today and if I notice it again or find out a "fix" I will update.