Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Music | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

I personally loved the Far Cry 2 music especially the intro theme, but for this game some house-electronic-orchestra stuff would be awesome, something like;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBKlm-RX2zU
    but obviously not this one especifically because already belongs to Borderlands 2.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Meh, I think electro/house would be amazing. But rarely dubstep. That's just noise in my opinion. When intense fights start up, just something thumping would be amazing. Imagine listening to Greyhound by Swedish House Mafia while in a firefight!! EPIC!!

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God!

Examples: play the gameplay clip below, muted, with the song beneath it playing at the point in which it loads.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...cMlX8oE#t=305s

MUSIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...KSIj2tMc#t=61s

If that isn't epic... I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_morta_7 View Post
    Meh, I think electro/house would be amazing. But rarely dubstep. That's just noise in my opinion.
    I think they would all be good in different situations.

it really depends on the artist/ song, most people who say dubstep is just noise, haven't listened to more than skrillex, or haven't listened to more than 1 or 2 songs. I make dubstep, and i can tell you, if you think it's just noise, that's a tad bit ignorant (not trying to be rude or anything, i just take offense to comments like that.) It's more like, well constructed melodic noise, with space monsters and dinosaurs. All they have to do is choose the right songs.
    Last edited by longridr; 05-16-2012 at 07:41 AM.
    Check out Razor's FC3 map showcase video channel here
    FCmaps map creativity showcase here
    If you're interested in Dubstep/ electronic check out my music soundcloud here or youtube here
    And Become a member of http://www.battlemap.net/ for the latest news, and a great community on Far Cry 3!

I have DatSik, Excision, Klaypex, and Skrillex on my iPod. and over six songs by each. No, sir. That's just my opinion. In many facts it isn't musical. Granted, it takes skill to make it, but a lot of it isn't musical. XD But hey, it would fit intense fight scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_morta_7 View Post
    I have DatSik, Excision, Klaypex, and Skrillex on my iPod. and over six songs by each. No, sir. That's just my opinion. In many facts it isn't musical. Granted, it takes skill to make it, but a lot of it isn't musical. XD But hey, it would fit intense fight scenes.
    Look up Nero/ Flux pavilion/ Popeska/ Knife Party/ Pendulum(Kinda sorta), and i can name a lot more. But the names you just listed focus mainly on the drop, not so much the melody, they focus on making the loudest growls that tear at your hears. and klaypex is more techno/ house than anything, they havent always been my favorite.

I just wish people can accept it's an actual genre of music, and not just sounds made famous by the big people.
    Check out Razor's FC3 map showcase video channel here
    FCmaps map creativity showcase here
    If you're interested in Dubstep/ electronic check out my music soundcloud here or youtube here
    And Become a member of http://www.battlemap.net/ for the latest news, and a great community on Far Cry 3!

hey whats up everyone,ive got one try DIRTBALL and the song I SMELL HELL or THE PAPER-its some crazy *** rap but would go great with the INSANITY theme and all the shooting and killing
    D.G.A.F'n all day long!!

Hi im DECEPTION4, im a very DETERMINED GAMER on a mission to unite all farcry map makers IN GAME--- find me on FARCRY2/X-BOX hosting TDM[FONT WITH 20 HIGHLY DETAILED FAST PACED FUN MAPS there are now 18+map makers in my group who are all active farcry2 mappers

Im not a sensitive person so please leave feed-back i:

my lobbys fill quickly so dont hesitate to join--please be respectful teamkilling AND unnecessary voting will get you BANNED!!

---- ANY MAP MAKER ON X BOX 360 CAN JOIN OUR MAP MAKING GROUP------MAP-MAKERS-UNITED----- or MMU
    GUIDE LINES CONSIST OF
    #1 positivity & respect
    #2host other members maps as often as possible
    #3place a short message about MMU on your profile or bio
    #4HAVE FUN
    hit me up if u LIKE the idea and i will then down-load all your MAPS

TRY MMU MAPS FOR A GREAT COMPETITIVE OR EXPLORATION EXPERIENCE
    the choice is yours

DONT HATE RELATE-----MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT---your farcry friend DECEPTION4

Quote Originally Posted by DECEPTION4 View Post
    hey whats up everyone,ive got one try DIRTBALL and the song I SMELL HELL or THE PAPER-its some crazy *** rap but would go great with the INSANITY theme and all the shooting and killing

Yeah, I think the My Little Pony theme would go great with Far Cry 3's intense action themes.

​Just about as fitting as that.. :/

Cool

try waking up on the other side of the bed tomorrow
    D.G.A.F'n all day long!!

Hi im DECEPTION4, im a very DETERMINED GAMER on a mission to unite all farcry map makers IN GAME--- find me on FARCRY2/X-BOX hosting TDM[FONT WITH 20 HIGHLY DETAILED FAST PACED FUN MAPS there are now 18+map makers in my group who are all active farcry2 mappers

Im not a sensitive person so please leave feed-back i:

my lobbys fill quickly so dont hesitate to join--please be respectful teamkilling AND unnecessary voting will get you BANNED!!

---- ANY MAP MAKER ON X BOX 360 CAN JOIN OUR MAP MAKING GROUP------MAP-MAKERS-UNITED----- or MMU
    GUIDE LINES CONSIST OF
    #1 positivity & respect
    #2host other members maps as often as possible
    #3place a short message about MMU on your profile or bio
    #4HAVE FUN
    hit me up if u LIKE the idea and i will then down-load all your MAPS

TRY MMU MAPS FOR A GREAT COMPETITIVE OR EXPLORATION EXPERIENCE
    the choice is yours

DONT HATE RELATE-----MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT---your farcry friend DECEPTION4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast