Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 14 Challenge:Dan Auerbach I Want Some more(Single note) | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Quote Originally Posted by cgeorg View Post
    Glad it's not just me.
    I never mastered either arrangement because I was so annoyed by those solos, but this will give me some incentive to put up with it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by rchiav View Post
    I never mastered either arrangement because I was so annoyed by those solos, but this will give me some incentive to put up with it.
    Are we talking about the same song??? The one that has the sort of Indian (as in American Indian) tom-tom sound to it? I feel reasonably comfortable suggesting that if I've been able to master this one you and cgeorg will have no problems with it. . .

Quote Originally Posted by JTCoop View Post
    Are we talking about the same song??? The one that has the sort of Indian (as in American Indian) tom-tom sound to it? I feel reasonably comfortable suggesting that if I've been able to master this one you and cgeorg will have no problems with it. . .
    Yeah, I don't think it's super hard. It just all over the place and weird. I really didn't like it and didn't want to spend much time trying to learn it because it just wasn't musical. This will give me some motivation to actually do it.

Quote Originally Posted by rchiav View Post
    Is this the song with the solo that's just random notes in free time? Either way, I'm in.
    I didn't notice a solo while looking through the sections of this song in leveler...

Quote Originally Posted by DreamAwake View Post
    Ugh. Won't these threads just go away?
    Is this a joke or do you really have something against people having some friendly/competitive fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Steamroller52 View Post
    I fat fingered a few notes and then when the 2nd Pre-Chorus came around I wasn't ready for it (as its a little different than the first pre-chorus and was automatically max-leveled by nailing the first pre-chorus in Leveler). So, I'm gonna go back into RR and spend a few minutes on the 2nd pre-chorus to get it down and then I should be ready to make a run at 100K.
    Thanks for the heads up on that. I played through the first time today and ended up around 80k w/ 99% accuracy, then hopped into leveler to make sure everything was maxed (seemed like it was close but not 100%). That first pre-chorus threw me off a bit when it added the 4's on the A string in (had to change my position to bar that string) and I was assuming second pre-chorus would be pretty much identical so I haven't messed with it yet.

I've never understood why some songs have slightly different sections separated and other songs have slightly different sections considered the same... then you have songs like Public Enemy No. 1 where it seems like every other section is the same 'verse' but the game separates them up... Go figure.

expert nMM 111,751

Last edited by steeljake; 05-15-2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: updated w pic and score

Sweet, an on-disc song . Will be participating this week.

Placeholder is 103K; I'm going to screenshot when I get a bit higher accuracy. Not getting any groove bonuses very reliably, so I expect to be holding up the bottom of the expert category this week.

Playing it right now and just levelled down pre-chorus 2 too lol. Seems to be the done thing

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast