1. #1
    Boxtrooper.exe's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    130

    Thank you Ubi-devs, thank you GMs.

    I feel like it is time to thank both the Devs and the GMs for the work they are putting into this game.

    So, let's thank them for phase 2. and the things we do like.
    Let us avoid being negative and such.

    Thank you GMs for playing with the player base bringing the community that much closer to the devs and letting us feel important to the actual development of the game.
    Thank you Devs for all the good tweaks you've made in response to community feedback.

    I've never been very good at "Thank yous"


    -Spectral
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Had a blast! Cant wait for the next phase. Thanks a bunch for the opportunity!
    Share this post

  3. #3
    UbiChem's Avatar Senior Community Manager

    Chem El Zorro

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    3,185
    Originally Posted by warghost819 Go to original post
    I feel like it is time to thank both the Devs and the GMs for the work they are putting into this game.

    So, let's thank them for phase 2. and the things we do like.
    Let us avoid being negative and such.

    Thank you GMs for playing with the player base bringing the community that much closer to the devs and letting us feel important to the actual development of the game.
    Thank you Devs for all the good tweaks you've made in response to community feedback.

    I've never been very good at "Thank yous"


    -Spectral
    I had a blast hanging out with various groups and players, you all bring a different set of skills to the game table and it's awesome to see it in action. Getting to roll and get rolled alongside the players was a massively fun perk! Man, I love my job!
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Having been part of phase two, I echo the kudos. Spectral, you said it well. I have nothing to add....
    Share this post

  5. #5
    2 thumbs up on responces and knowlege of the game.nice to see gm's actually interact with players.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    I know we're trying to avoid being negative, but there's not a lot to thank them for because what I actually do like (as of the current build) is quite small.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by chemzero Go to original post
    I had a blast hanging out with various groups and players, you all bring a different set of skills to the game table and it's awesome to see it in action. Getting to roll and get rolled alongside the players was a massively fun perk! Man, I love my job!
    Are you guys hiring? Do I have to move to Canada? Does it pay well?

    And, thank you, it HAS been a very fun experience.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    combinesd's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    8

    Good times

    I enjoyed my time during phase 2, talked to a few GMs, and at some point played with the majority of them, was a lot of fun and gives me hope that with devs and GMs like this the game is sure to continue being awesome
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Cortexian's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Calgary AB, Canada
    Posts
    3,342
    Originally Posted by DMF-Starman Go to original post
    Are you guys hiring? Do I have to move to Canada? Does it pay well?

    And, thank you, it HAS been a very fun experience.
    The support guys aren't in Canada, they're down in South Eastern USA.

    If only I lived closer to their offices, I would have applied a million times over to become part of the GRO team already.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    South Eastern Europe?!?

    What country is that???
    Share this post