Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Penalty to quitters! | Forums

Penalty to quitters!

Is there any way we can get a penalty to quitters: say like 500 rp if they quit a match ! its been getting bad l8y with the quitters and its just going to get worse the more players we get, so we have to stop this now , we have to have some kind of penalty for them quitters , it really renders a team to a fail when they do this !i really cant figer it out we start a game and its like 3 to 8 seems like they quiting when they have one node took then i come in and its 4 to 8 we lose that round then the new round starts we get a 7 to 8 and it starts over again with people quitting or kids quitting quess there thinking " i dont want this loss on my record ? quit but ton where is it".......

I hate it !
    One way to live One way to die.

i hate player who quit in field,they come and leave when getting lose.
    Make it big Penalty to punish plis

Why? Then they would be FORCING people to play against people who would just roll them (the people who are great at working together in a FT usually).
    It would cause frustration and the other team would get bored. Right now you just don't get any rewards from any "progress" you've made (supposedly) for quitting a match

This won't be this way afterwhile when theres a larger player pool someone will quit another will take his/her place. I don't even like the penalty currently and you want to punish people further lol. They will uninstall and go play something else. Having to dump xp and rp to go play on a fireteam is garbage.

500 rp you dont even earn that in a complete round most of the time. Devs need to watch how responsive they are to crybabys or the game will get even worse then it is now. Games are supposed to be fun. If your getting left on low player count teams run fireteams. That way you get 4 to stay for sure. Most of the time it doesn't matter who else is on your team with 4 decent players.

Quote Originally Posted by SoK-CRiTiCaL View Post
    This won't be this way afterwhile when theres a larger player pool someone will quit another will take his/her place. I don't even like the penalty currently and you want to punish people further lol. They will uninstall and go play something else. Having to dump xp and rp to go play on a fireteam is garbage.

500 rp you dont even earn that in a complete round most of the time. Devs need to watch how responsive they are to crybabys or the game will get even worse then it is now. Games are supposed to be fun. If your getting left on low player count teams run fireteams. That way you get 4 to stay for sure. Most of the time it doesn't matter who else is on your team with 4 decent players.
    Speaking as a fair-to-good player, who has been on both sides of the curb-stomping more than a few times each, I'd just like to say this: If the changes make rage-quitters uninstall, then mission freakin' accomplished! I welcome any changes that would make whiny little rage-quitting brats uninstall, especially since they also tend to be the same ones who act like especially asinine morons over VoIP-Chat whenever someone tries to tactically coordinate, then cry hax when the other team, who are coordinating, is able ROFLStomp them. Good riddance to bad rubbish, and it's not like something to punish rage-quitters is going to interact much with people who never rage-quit, so there's nearly no drawback.

Since there are rare occasions, though, when people do need to bail for legit reasons I'd recommend the penalty be something more like a 30m lockout for quitting or D/Cing in the middle of a match; much like the "Deserter Penalty" in certain other games that feature both PvE & PvP content. If you bail to go do something else (like going to work or class) it won't affect you. True, getting locked out because of a power flicker could get annoying, it's not like that'll happen often enough to be worth throwing a fit over.

As for why I say everyone who rage-quits is a whiny, moronic little brat... you learn more by losing one match than you do by winning 10. I got good by getting my face stomped in until I learned how to avoid the boot. People who rage-quit aren't interested in playing a team game, or in winning matches. They just want to run around stroking their precious KDR like it actually means something and run crying for their mommies whenever a real fight shows up, so they never get any better.

Again, I've been on both sides of uneven matches, and I've had some great times and earned some of the best XP and RP rewards of the Beta fighting in "losing" battles as part of an outmatched 8-man team. Why? Because even though we were losing, the number of bodies on our team meant there was plenty of action and enough people shooting the other team had to keep their heads down. On the other side of the coin, winning against a bunch of rookies is still fun as long as they're trying; you get to ease off the throttle a little for once and have some fun with it.

Matches don't start getting "boring" until it's 2:1 or so and there's no physical way to make any progress because you can't get bullets out of your gun fast enough to kill them all before they kill you.
    Last edited by RyanB2112; 05-14-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Getting locked out for 30 minutes because your friends logged on and wanted to ft with you? Wow... please god no.

And matches against rookies is not fun at all. What are you talking about? If I am in a fireteam, I would much rather go against a group of good+ players as opposed to poor players. When I play against bad people that's when I get in trouble for getting too close to their spawn. Playing against good teams its a constant battle to control the objectives.

Simple suloution, fix match making. When you have a team of all 20's facing a team with no one above 10, yes, people will quit.

HARSH PENALTIES FOR QUITTERS!!!! We are not saying force anyone to do anything. Quitters kills this game, it has been my #1 complaint since I started playing. HArsh penalties doesnt force anyone to play, they can still quit. Quitters tend to leave penalties for the non-qutters who stick it out. A lot of the games people quit on can and have been won without, too bad most of the time this isn't the case. It usually winds up with 1/2 a team vs a full which results in losses and high k/d's.

Qutters are the biggest lames and will never get better at playing due to the fact that they quit instead of sticking it out and learning. Let them quit, just penalize them for ruining others games.

For one thing I im no way a crybaby, im not crying Im pissed ,mad as hell !I really dont like it when the end of the game came and there was only 3 people left on my team and the other team saying in chat How it was a gg LOL ya right ! NOT !!! and i have heard you also complan in chat about how everyone left or was leaveing your games too. LOL funny how you think every ones talking about you ... and you like to call out crybaby! Hum.. sounds like a quitter..... seems like you are the one crying cause we want to fix something ! So PENALTIES FOR QUITTERS plz !!!

Play with a real gun and Feel like a Real Man HEHE.
    One way to live One way to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Blank-z View Post
    Getting locked out for 30 minutes because your friends logged on and wanted to ft with you? Wow... please god no.
    Yep...
    BeefJerkyHunter
    My WordPress Blog

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast