Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American accessory on russian weapons | Forums

American accessory on russian weapons

is it really realistic to have american accessory on russian weapons?
    cus you can equipt russian weapons with american made laser,Grip ect
    so is it realistic?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think once you get to a certain level you should be able to unlock the weapons and attachments of the opposite faction, particularly the Ghost 4x scope for Bodark

one of the mistakes Battlefield series is doing these days is to ignore default equiptment for the right factions
    but anyone know and show if Bodark would use american counterparts on their weapons?

I doubt it.

Maybe if you chose to import a weapon to the opposite faction when you reach Level 50, otherwise there doesn't seem to be the option.

Regards,
    Nexo

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_command View Post
    is it really realistic to have american accessory on russian weapons?
    cus you can equipt russian weapons with american made laser,Grip ect
    so is it realistic?
    I think the problem is that there are no Russian counterparts to some of the American accessories. I could be wrong. But Ive never seen a russian version of say, the angled fore grip. Or heartbeat sensor.

But russians do have their own light and lasers for weapons and one idea is to make something fictional if not to drop it for the realisim
    i would like to hear Ubi on this matter

I think if your the very best soldier in your country who gets sent on the most dangerous missions and the countries sefety relied on you you'd get whatever you wanted to help you get the job done right, and if they couldn't find it they'd make it for you probably

Sure but then it makes no sense to use american equiptment its like saying that the russians is finace the american weapons marked so why make russian weapon in the first place
    i beleave that if ubisoft do the job right they can make things up or find the right equiptments

Well, there both Special operatives so in theory they could have access to thousand of different weapon parts so both factions should have access to the others part arsenal

America is just inherently better so obviously the Bodarks want our awesome weapon attachments.*trollface* Russia doesnt make very good looking gear. Have you seen their version of the ACOG? What a mess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast