Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any interest in this? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

since this isnt my thread i wont argue with you i will however explain the why

the reason for no smoke poison or gun is simple for the hell of it for FUN for the sake of saying hey that was a good couple of games man lets do it again sometime for the satisfaction off hitting 9-10k and knowing it wasnt because you had a X2 hidden focus poison incognito greater variety

or because you stole themost poisons with your gun or you you lucked out with a smoke bomb and caught a dude you didnt know was there and activated a streak bonus theres all kinds of reasons just genuine hard work with abilities you might not favor so much (for me thats mute)

so i was just throwing it out there if painter was interested or anyone else for that matter
    Last edited by deadly_thought; 05-23-2012 at 06:10 AM.
    XBL-GT: DeadlyRThoughts [D.D.C]

Just get toasty and chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Jy-BRlkU

Pancake?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Smoke, great!

Gun, no. If everyone plays well it won't be used anyway, but it still needs to be an option if one or more people won't get down.

Poison, like I said before, needs to stay because it takes even more skill to kill with it without smoke than a simple kill.

i have no idea why your trying to tell me i have to use poison for i was just asking if anyone was up to a game with those rules for the fun of it ill leave you to it now
    XBL-GT: DeadlyRThoughts [D.D.C]

Just get toasty and chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Jy-BRlkU

Pancake?

*Facepalm* Are you ALWAYS misinterpreting people like this while making no sense at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sickest1 View Post
    I believe running around in wanted is acceptable as long as you are killing a lot of people along the way.
    Please, for the sake of these forums, tell me you do not mean getting 100 point kills so your KDR goes up?

@Reptile and Deadly
    I can see why he doesn't want poison. I know of a lot of people that intentionally kill themselves so they can haz score x2 and try to win off of repeating that. They have beaten me a few times but it just makes the game really boring. I don't use poison in that way because it is against my Ninja Code and I love poison but I think it would be fun without it.

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

I don't think that, assuming that we can get this going on a regular basis, that matches can't change with regards to what is used and what isn't. In fact, it would probably be more challenging to all involved if we did change it up and allow / disallow certain abilities and perks to keep things different.

What we could do is have each person select what they want the 'rules' for a particular game to be and then rotate through everybody's choices or something along those lines.
    Last edited by EldestPainter; 05-23-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sickest1 View Post
    I believe running around in wanted is acceptable as long as you are killing a lot of people along the way.
    And are you playing any defense while running around killing or is running around your defensive approach?

Quote Originally Posted by EldestPainter View Post
    And are you playing any defense while running around killing or is running around your defensive approach?
    You obviously mean to say:

Are you playing Wanted the way it nets you the most points?

Quote Originally Posted by n00bfi_97 View Post
    You obviously mean to say:
    Disagree

Banned
    Sorry, Eldest, but that doesn't actually have any relevance to what n00bfi was saying.

A score of 4300 isn't a high enough score for you to say you were playing in a way that gets lots of points. All it proves is that you were playing defensively against a noob lobby (hence the 2nd place being 7 kills for only 2400 points). And against a noob lobby, a good player should be easily breaking 7k if they're playing an effective running game.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast