Thread: Are these two known issues? | Forums

Cool Are these two known issues?

Please forgive me. Just started today. I did look around first before asking, this includes all the known bugs lists. However I also do not want to submit anything if it already has been.

1st issue...
    When I get asked to do a survey... I complete it, it says thank you... and now I can do nothing. That thank you screen stays on my screen, cannot exit, play, etc. Had to do a hard close (From desktop) to get out.

2nd issue...
    When I go to change the bind keys in the console, I found that I cannot yet do so, however... Once again, ESC does not work and I cannot get out of the options screen... Had to do a hard close (From desktop) to get out.

If this is a noob error on my part... Well IO bet it will not be the last time this happens. Thank you in advance for your assist in this matter...

Quote Originally Posted by Afterburners View Post
    1st issue...
    When I get asked to do a survey... I complete it, it says thank you... and now I can do nothing. That thank you screen stays on my screen, cannot exit, play, etc. Had to do a hard close (From desktop) to get out.
    Fill it out, submit it, hit Esc and then you should be able to hit the X to close the window.
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

I am not assuming anything - Escape does not work to close things within the program. did you try the little X in the upper right corner of the Survey and/or bindings settings dialogs?

Quote Originally Posted by RealHempman View Post
    I am not assuming anything - Escape does not work to close things within the program. did you try the little X in the upper right corner of the Survey and/or bindings settings dialogs?
    Sometimes the survey window goes out of focus (the X in the top-right gets blurred out). It seems like there's another invisible window over the survey window. Hitting Escape focuses the window and allows you to click the X.
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter