Thread: Workout count ceiling 99 | Forums

Workout count ceiling 99

It seem that all the workouts, activities, and classes have a count ceiling of 99. This is probably because the UI allows for only 2 digits. I have encountered this on both the run the world all races and the ABS 100% E workout since I tend to do these everyday. I will no doubt run into the ceiling on others but since I mix up the rest of my workouts from day to day it will take longer. I expect that the miles count the the races will top off at 999 since there seems to be only enough room for 3 digits there. I won't run into that for a while since I'm only at 394 miles at the moment. I also wonder if the trophy count will eventually reach a ceiling of 99.

Since this game appears to be something that one would use for a couple of years at least until a newer version comes out, these ceiling limitations don't really encourage sticking with the workout program in the long run.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Does seem a bit short-sighted - like a deliberate "Millennium Bug".

A case of forced redundancy I suppose.

I've been keeping an eye on this issue for a while and I have some more information to relate. I'm glad to report that the trophy count continues after 99 :-)
    On the workouts where I have reached 99 on the workout tile/icon I have noticed something very interesting. On the information screen just before the workout starts I started seeing the number 10 instead of 99. Then after a period of time (I'm assuming after 10 more workouts) it changed to 11 and then to 12. So it seems that that part of the UI is showing the first 2 digits of what should be 100 - 109, 110 -119 and 120 -129 respectively. The good news here is that the game is actually keeping a count of the workouts completed after 99 and it's just the UI that's causing the problem. It also seems that this shouldn't be too difficult to fix.
    Last edited by NanoParticle; 06-13-2012 at 01:40 PM.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing