Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone? | Forums

i still own endwar <happily with a vet 26th mechnized GO JSF> i mainly 2v2

my gamer tag is Aqua Swede

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    while i am wary of his methods, you're seriously starting to sound like a broken record. Find a new tune or give it a rest already.
    quiet midnight , your posts are pointless most of the time. you'd sooner turn this forum into a sope opera rather than the war zone its suppose to be. WHO CARES about a cheaters stats ? nobody ... now go and stand in the corner .... go on . and stay there till you develop a personality
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T12375 View Post
    quiet midnight , your posts are pointless most of the time. you'd sooner turn this forum into a sope opera rather than the war zone its suppose to be. WHO CARES about a cheaters stats ? nobody ... now go and stand in the corner .... go on . and stay there till you develop a personality
    You're the ones throwing a pity party, whining about the leaderboard *****s when you can do something about it. I never see you talking about the gameplay, just whining left and right. So much for my respect of you haha. At least my personality isn't clouded by alcohol
    Last edited by midnightdeath22; 05-26-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSwede View Post
    i still own endwar <happily with a vet 26th mechnized GO JSF> i mainly 2v2

my gamer tag is Aqua Swede
    Cool..Im the 26th as well. Go transports!...go ahead and add me on JSFPsychWarfare...you can add midnightdeath2 as well, but I dont play Endwar on it anymore as the trophies are glitches and thats my trophy hunting account. Sadly Ill be unavailable this weekend. My 11 month daughter is here all weekend and she's a handful already.
    Last edited by midnightdeath22; 05-26-2012 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    You're the ones throwing a pity party, whining about the leaderboard *****s when you can do something about it. I never see you talking about the gameplay, just whining left and right. So much for my respect of you haha. At least my personality isn't clouded by alcohol
    alcohol lmfao i don't drink, but since u elect to know me so well u will know that i will show u no pitty for that remark. (if u stay and fight instead of running) . see ya brainless .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T12375 View Post
    alcohol lmfao i don't drink, but since u elect to know me so well u will know that i will show u no pitty for that remark. (if u stay and fight instead of running) . see ya brainless .

Hmm if you don't drink, then where are the rumors coming from? They always have some basis in truth.Oh yea I seem to recall you saying you lost some game, and the excuse was alcohol. No pity? Come on fool, its a **** videogame! Thats why you're an Endwar fanatic. And i'm not stupid enough to fight you and bk with some random,especially not for a grudge match instigated by you.

I was even nice enough to give you and that "lawyer" troll a free pass to killing my Russian account because you two babies were so butthurt over my supposed lagswitching.
    Last edited by midnightdeath22; 05-26-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Lol

Forgotten? R I D D I C K of JSF. I stopped teaming up over a year ago. 99% of my games are 1v1. The players I've teamed up with other than a quick match randoms have been MBI & VAL...lol 1v1's are the only sure way to get games. Plus so many multi's make sabotage their goal instead of winning. T1 I've played you a few times recently. I didn't talk trash or brag...lol So do what you always do and flame me! You know the facts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsflyboy View Post
    Forgotten? R I D D I C K of JSF. I stopped teaming up over a year ago. 99% of my games are 1v1. The players I've teamed up with other than a quick match randoms have been MBI & VAL...lol 1v1's are the only sure way to get games. Plus so many multi's make sabotage their goal instead of winning. T1 I've played you a few times recently. I didn't talk trash or brag...lol So do what you always do and flame me! You know the facts.
    lol i fought you and pinklemon not too long ago...and you were always 4v4ing with Extermatron, commanderblock, and megatron.

Quick matched and drunk. Probably lost...lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast